Lmao

A lot of y'all sure know how to ruin a mood.

'What a bitch move'

'Lol you're gonna lose lots of readers'

'People are gonna hate you now'

'I'm going to stop reading'

'You lost a reader'

'Such a dumb decision'

Okay first of all, goodbye fucktards ^-^

Oh, sorry, was that too mean?

Listen, to all you people saying that. You aren't 'true' fans. Fans support there Author, they be happy for them when they get a start.

To the rare comments, literally like four out of a hundred and something... I got your names. If there's anyway I can give out a free book, you got it ;)

And don't delete your comment if you said something mean. I screenshotted shit to show fb group how butthurt people are

To everyone in the facebook group, and everyone who supports me. I love you. You're the reason I write. You're the reason that I can't wait to get on this website.

To every other fake reader, please just fucking leave already. I don't want people here that just 'love' my book but 'hate' the author.

THIS IS NOT FOR MONEY

If I wanted money, I'd put the price higher lmao.

'People won't buy it'

This has been going on a while and so many people have told me they love my books so much they would. Do you know how good that feels? To know someone's willing to pay just for your books.

This is not for money, this is how to start off. You have to publish a book if you want to get anywhere.

MMIH 1 will be published too but it will be free. So more people will want it anyway.

If I go back to having 1k followers, idgaf.

What I give a f-ck about is everyone who supports and stayed with me, no matter what.

You guys are amazing.

To the majority of people who commented.

I'm a bitch?

I'm horrible?

Lol, you don't want to see me go bitch tbh.

Imagine changing the update thing to every two weeks. It would make it easier for me to write.

Or block people who annoy me and not let you read?

Maybe get my llama minions to attack you.

Quit wattpad.

That's what a bitch that gets butthurt would do. Honestly, the first choice got me thinking tho about every two weeks.

But to the four supporters I saw. I don't care if everyone else left and you guys stayed! As long as you stay and enjoy my other stories, I'm happy!

I find it funny when I replied to a lot of nasty comments they said sorry straight  away because they prob thought I wouldnt respond. I saw your real side!

'You won't get any views'

Do I care about views? Nope 

I care about people enjoying my book.

I was ending this book without a sequel. The way it was already ending. There was to be none.

Until someone explained how I should write a sequel anyway and publish it to get started.

To all the people saying: 'I'm broke' or 'why would you make us pay'

Really?

It's 1.99

Y'all probably waste that shit on junk food (I know I do)

As my bae Laura said 'And it not just one comment. There are many. It's sad that people can't congratulate you on your success even if they can't buy it.'

If you really 'loved' my book I'm pretty sure you could scrape up that or still support me on my choice

It's up to you, idc.

As long as one person, I'm happy!

And to the people who are saying spoil it. Boutta block your ass ;)

Also, if you can't get the book, I understand. If a friend buys it, ask them to privately to dm you what happened and what it's about :)

Don't publish it, that's just rude and you can actually get in serious trouble for that.

Did you know, that happened before and a girl got a shit load of money for it? AND IT WAS AN EBOOK! YEEES MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUBLISH IT AND LET ME TAKE YOUR MONEY >:D THEN ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!

Uh what?

Anyway as said, I have a shit load of other books to read. Ye loved MIL, ye read this, then ye loved this.

So what's to say you won't love the others?

It's not like I'm quitting. I 'm staying because I love this site and I love you guys (well the ones who don't have a cactus up their butt)

I actually have a book coming up, also tied in with this. And it's not Jace and Tina. ;) Biiig surprise.

Anyway,

A BIG F*CK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WAS A C*NT ABOUT ME TRYING TO GET MY BOOK PUBLISHED AND MY CAREER STARTED. GO EAT A MASSIVE COCK!!!

Uh... I handle these situations maturely >.>

Lol but fr fr

I understand, a lot of you can't buy it. But this wasn't even supposed to have a sequel.. it's kinda just like a bonus. The ending was going to be the very same as it was.

Whether you delete this from your library or not, I don't care. I know a few amazing people will continue to support me, whether or not they can buy my book.

To the assholes, I saved my usernames in my brain. I know who y'all are. I'm watching you. Forever. Every rude comment. I know you. I will remember you. I will find you. And I will... kill you

Sorry, sidetracked AGAIN

Basically, this isn't a 'dumb' decision. It isn't about money. I don't care if I lose viewers as long as the ones who actually care stay.

I know I at least have 500 of my babies supporting me (I'm not guessing, I know because I know them all. They always make me smile. My lil facebook llamas!)

So, delete this book.

ALSO

To the people saying 'wtf man, wattpad is a free site'

NO SH!T! THAT'S WHY I'M NOT PUBLISHING THE DAMN THING HERE!

There are a lotta other books and some I'm writing too. I have amazing authors in my bio. 

So yas.

Rant over.

Completed.

I'll try answer questions from the previous chapter tomorrow.

To all the babies who have stayed by me, whether or not you are buying it or just supporting me, you guys mean the world to me. You guys are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

To the butthurt babies who are upset and being lil b!tches because they can't get a book. Grow up. So many others are still supporting me. You wanna whine about it go to your mommy.

Oh I'm being a bitch again.

My bad!

Okay fr fr! Bye, love you! ^-^