Chapter Twenty Six

what the fuckity fuck... I woke up to....

wait for it

wait for it

OVER 1000 comments. Wtf, thank you! I know it can be annoying, stopping to comment on different paragraphs but it makes me so happy to read them and see what you think.

I literally laugh at some of them, they're so funny.

So here, in appreciation ANOTHER chapter. Three chapters in two days smh. I had this pre-written to save for two days but noooooo. I love you all to much.

Don't forget to comment!!

Enjoy! (Not edited)

-----------

We drove in that car, silence filled the air as Nick popped into my mind. We just left him on the sidewalk... well Seth did.

Something about what he said though... almost made me feel glad Seth had arrived.

How the hell did he find me? I think I could have mentioned where I was going...

"You're an idiot, you know that, right?"

"Why?"

"I have several reas-"

"No" I stopped him, "Why did you come get me?"

"Because, he would have done everything he could in his power just to have sex with you" He said. Extremely forward. Even at the sound of the word, my face went warm, "And knowing you, you would have let him because you're weak and gullible"

"Or because I wanted to, you can't choose what I want"

"Oh please, if he did it, the next day you'd be balling your eyes out, regretting the whole thing"

"Just because you probably did that doesn't mean everyone else does!" I retorted.

He gave me a side-ways glance and I held my breath. Suddenly his lips pulled into a small grin, "You really think I'd cry after sex?"

"I don't want to have this conversation, Seth" I winced.

"You don't want to talk about it but you were totally ready to have sex with him tonight?" He rolled his eyes, "This just proves you weren't ready. He would have pressured you into it and you would have given in"

"And why does that concern you?"

"Like I said, I don't want a maid that's crying all day the next day... probably weeks later as well" He shrugged, pulling into the drive.

We both got out of the car, walking to the door step quietly, "I wouldn't cry"

"Yes... you would. Crying is annoying, you'd be out of the house straight away" He began unlocking the door.

"Isn't that what you want though?"

He suddenly paused, turning toward me, "Where is all this attitude coming from all of a sudden?" I tried to read his expression, slightly worried.

My heart jumped a mile when his hand went to my chin. He bent down, leaning in slowly, his lips one inch from my own. His eyes studied my own and seemed to darken in the light.

OH MY GOD, WHAT WAS HAPPENING?!

He pulled away, his brow furrowing, "No smell of alcohol"

My legs felt weak, my head swirled. I thought....

You thought wrong.

He watched me for a moment, the corner of his lip twitched, "You don't look so well" He knew what he just did. He knew what just happened, whether it was on purpose or an accident.