Chapter Forty Eight

How about a goal? If I get to 600 followers on twitter I'll update before friday.
Twitter is pandagrowlz or link in bio
I don't post a lotta wattpad shit there usually just humor and stuff
The goals high because I shouldn't be updating early and I already have 200
--

My hopes were dropped when he broke the kiss after a few seconds. He pulled back, his brow furrowed. Seth was so different when he had that look on his face.

Concern...

His brow knitted together and his eyes narrowed slightly. It was as if he was trying to read you, trying to get inside your mind.

"Seth, please"

"Evie. Sit down. Now" He nodded toward his bed, taking a step back from me. I frowned but obediently went to it. I wasn't in the mood for a lecture or whatever he was about to tell me.

I sat down and looked up at him, "What?"

I felt like a child being scolded right now. It reminded me of when I ripped my new dress. My mother sat me down, and gave me an angry look before ranting.

Seth didn't look angry like her though. Not now at least.

"Do you want to talk?" He forced the words out and I couldn't help but smile.

"You sure you're good with talking about soppy things?"

"Trying never hurts" He seemed relieved when I smiled.

"I'm fin- I'm all good" I quickly changed the sentence, remembering the words he said to me before about when a girl said 'I'm fine'.

He stayed silent and it only took me a second to realize that he didn't know what to say next. I copied his silence for a moment before patting the bed, offering him to sit next to me.

He arched an eyebrow, not budging at first but finally moved to sit down. I pushed myself back onto the bed so I was in a kneeling position. I turned to face him before something on the window sill caught my eye.

It was hidden behind the curtain but I knew what it was and I had to hold a smile back. I turned to look at him and the annoyed expression on his face knew I saw it.

"I thought you would have hidden it" I was being honest.

"That would be rude"

"You are rude, Seth"

He said nothing else and something turned over in my stomach. Butterflies? Just seeing him put the present I gave him, the picture in the frame. Seeing him leave it on the window, made me happy beyond words could say.

I glanced back to him, my eyes dropping to his lips before sighing. I wasn't going to force myself on him when he clearly didn't want it.

"Can I ask you something?"

He just nodded his head.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"Where's this coming from?"

"You said you were going to.... you know...."

"Masturbate?"

"Yeah that. But when I try to help, you reject me in every way possible. I know I'm not.... model type material, and there's girls that are way way prettier but I thought any horny guy would accept any girl's offer. At least that's what I heard" I mumbled, "So... you must have high standards and I'm curious to how many girl-"

"I'm a virgin, idiot"

That caught me off-guard. My eyes that had been on my hands looked up quickly, to try find any sign of joking. "Liar"