Chapter Thirty Eight

They landed safely!! Yay <3 <3 <3 <3 Enjoy the update

Ugh your comments cheered me up, and calmed my stress so a big thank you to ye!

Not edited

---------

"S-seth" I ran out the door, after him, "Are you serious?"

He turned back to me, glancing over his shoulder. He seemed to look over my face for a moment before sighing, "Calm down, I'm messing"

"Oh okay" I let out a breath. 

"You get to worked up" He shook his head before walking into his room.

I sighed and returned to my own. I still didn't feel like that was enough but at the same time I was almost to nervous to give him anything else. He said he didn't want anything else.

I heard my phone ring from Seth's room and frowned. It was probably Nick and if Seth answered...

The phone stopped. I wasn't even going to bother asking Seth to be Nick's friend, it would never work out. That second date...

Nick had asked me on one technically but I hadn't agreed because Seth was in the room.

Was that the real reason?

I bit the inside of my cheek hard, I knew what was happening.

"Someone wants to talk to you on the phone"

"Nick?"

Seth shook his head and passed it to me. I brought it to my ear in confusion, "Hello?"

"Hi, Evangeline, is it?"

"Uhm, yes?"

"I'm Sofia! You almost ran over me the other day and I met you in the restaurant"

"Oh yeah hi! Wait.. how did you get my number? Did I give it to you?"

"Oh no, I just ran into your boyfriend and he gave me your number. Funny how he managed to remember me"

"Well your hair is very unique" I laughed, "He's not my boyfriend"

I looked up to Seth who raised his eyebrows.

"It's a girl I met the other day"

"Do you want to talk with her?"

"Can I?"

"Fine, but return the phone when you finish" He left the room, shutting the door slightly behind him so it was only a tiny gap.

"What? He's not your boyfriend?" She seemed confused, "You-"

"We were on a date"

"Sooo you like him?" I don't know how but even though I just met the girl we seemed to click. She was the shy type but seemed to be bubbly at the same time. Almost ditzy.

"I don't know"

"He's cute"

"Would you go for him?"

"No, I have a boyfriend. His name is Nate and he's very cute" I smiled at her excitement and how she seemed happy at the mention of her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry" She suddenly said, "I may seem over friendly. I moved here recently and well, I'm just trying to get to know someone, you probably think I'm weird"

"No! Believe it or not, I could use a friend"

"Great" She laughed, "Maybe it's destiny. Just like you and Nick"