Chapter Thirty Four

You can thank some of the people in the facebook group for this early update. I'm chilling with them in a group chat and they viciously attacked me until I posted.

Jk jk, they were so chill and awesome that I was put in a good mooood! And your god damn amazing comments

Enjoy and comment! (Not edited)

-------------

I rubbed my injured, probably red nose. I don't know how I managed it but I had walked into the glass door. I frowned, slightly embarrassed as the woman in the shop snapped her head up in surprise.

I raised my eyes to look at the name, I hadn't really noticed this shop.

The charity shop.

Really? A PRESENT FROM THE CHARITY SHOP! 

I sighed but went through the door anyway, I needed what she had. 

"Hello" The woman said.

My eyes was plastered to the worn down plush in her hand.

"Uhm... is she for sale?"

"She?" She looked around in confusion. I cleared my throat awkwardly and pointed to the soft toy, "I meant that there"

She turned it over in her hand.

The plush was worn down, clearly old. One leg was hanging off and need to be stitched on and one of the eyes were almost falling off. I frowned.

"Oh, this?" She raised her eyebrows, "It's been here for a while, no one seems to want it so we're having a clear out to move shops"

"Can I please buy it?"

"You really want this?" She was confused and I nodded my head.

She passed me the dog and I took it carefully, "How much?"

"Free"

I shook my head and pulled out my purse. I passed her a fifteen. She stared at me in confusion, "I can't take this. Even if I was taking money, the toy wouldn't cost that much"

I gave her a small smile, "Some things are worth more to others. Thank you" I waved and left the shop. I carefully placed the dog plush in the bag and made my way back to Seth's.

-------

"I'm back" I called, shutting the door behind me.

"SETH, I SAID STAY IN BED" I shouted, seeing him in the kitchen. He turned back to look at me, his eyes glazed, "I was bringing the bowl down"

His eyes dropped to the bag in my hands, "Why did you get food? There's a lot in the fridge"

"I got other stuff too" I sighed, keeping the bag held tightly to me.

He began walking over curiously.

HE COULDN'T SEE IT!

I looked around and quickly ran to the fireplace, grabbing the fire stoker thing. "No" I said, pointing it at him.

His eyes widened and he stared at me. "A- What are you doing?"

"Bed"

He gave me a weird look but I ignored it. Finally he turned and went up to his room. I took this chance to run to my own and shove the bag under the bed, hiding it.

I returned back to Seth's room.

He was resting in the bed, and his eyes looked up to my own. "Feeling any better?"

"Headache's gone"

"That's good" I said, walking into his room. 

He held out his hand, "Phone. You're home now"