Chapter Forty One

Support on the new book makes Momma Alpaca happy soooo here you go beauties! Make sure to check it out if you haven't, you'll love Mr. hot ass detective.
If you see the name Brendon, that was Nates name before and I may have forgot to edit

Enjoy 

------------------

The game started bad but I was getting used to it now. It wasn't that bad anymore. Although the questions were a bit... personal people were being honest and open so I didn't find it to bad.

That was until Tina asked her one...

 "Never have I ever had a sexual dream about someone.... in this room"

I couldn't but let out a quiet gasp. I bit the inside of my cheek, my nerves kicking in. I could easily lie and no one would know. Why did Seth have to be here?! Why did the question have to be about the people in this room...

I noticed Jace, Milan, Xander and Sofia drank so I took this as my chance. I was hoping Seth wasn't looking as I took a quick drink and placed it back down quietly, hoping to be unseen.

I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was watching me. My face was on fire and suddenly I felt like we were to close. I shuffled away awkwardly and realized that was a bad idea. I could have played it off as if it was about someone else in the room but now it was obvious.

I glanced anywhere else but Seth, only for my eyes to meet Milan's. She had a curious expression on her face so I quickly dropped my eyes. 

When he began speaking beside me a shiver ran down my spine, "So Evi-"

I wasn't letting him finish so I quickly said the first sentence that came to my mind,

"Never have I ever broke a bone"

Everyone drank around the table and I let out a breath. No one seemed to be focusing on the last question anymore.

Jace sat up in his seat "I think Tina should drink all of her's because she only has on leg anyway so she lost bones"

"Jace, I think you should shut your face before I shut it for you" She retorted.

"With a kiss?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"In your dreams" She snarled.

"Never have I ever been a f*ck boy" Seth interrupted their argument. I noticed all eyes go toward Jace and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Well, that's just rude Seth. No need to target me" Jace took a small sip, pretending to be hurt from Seth's words. I found it amusing.

Xander was next, "Never have I ever cried during sex"

I couldn't help now but look up at Seth, reminded of our conversation that night. As if he knew, his eyes went to mine. The look he gave me told me that he didn't but I would hold it against him. 

No one drank in the end apart from Sofia. Her cheeks had turned a light pink.

It was Milania's turn next but she wasn't looking at anyone but Seth. They were staring.. no glaring at each other. Seth arched an eyebrow, challenging the look she was giving him and at that action, her lips curled up into a grin, "Never have I ever kissed someone in this room"

I lost my breath. I noticed Seth's fist ball up under the table but he made no expression. Me? My heart was racing. I don't know why I was getting so worked up but I was. I was almost hoping to keep the kiss a secret because it was obvious we both knew it was a mistake.

I gritted my teeth together. 

Xander, Milania, Sofia and Nate picked up the glass. I slowly reached for the glass, debating whether to or not.