Chapter Thirty Five

This is a boring shit chapter. Next one is gooood though.
Enjoy (Not edited)
-

Honestly I was surprised at her right now. Usually she would obey and just do what I said but she was fighting back.

Right now, I stood in front of the door, blocking her way out.

Had she honestly thought a pillow would stop me?

Her eyes were desperate and she looked behind her. She dived onto my bed and crawled under the covers, wrapping them around herself. Like a burrito.

Except this burrito couldn't see.

"Are you serious?" I sighed.

She began squirming away, having difficulty since she trapped herself in the covers. I probably should have told her she was going the wrong way, and heading to the edge of the bed.

It was to late though.

A small squeal came from her and she fell off the bed with a light thud. I should have checked was she okay but it was funny. I couldn't help but chuckle at her action.

She seemed to freeze when she heard me. Finally she stood back up and bravely hopped onto the bed. I'm surprised she knew it was there, with her shitty directions.

I held my breath and made my way quietly over to the bed before pausing when she froze up. She noticed the silence.

"Seth?" Her voice was muffled and I thinned my lips in attempt not to let any breaths or unwanted noises out.

I reached over slowly, taking a light grip on the cover. I gave it a huge tug and of course she screeched when I uncovered her. She sat up, blinking from the small spin she had.

Her hair was messy and she quickly ran her hand through it to fix it. She let out a breath then looked up to me with a frustrated look.

"It's my day off, I deserve the phone" She scooted away from me and went to the top of the bed.

"No" I shook my head, "Especially not after now"

She stopped talking and seemed to go into thought. She did that often.

It was the truth. I was glad she was coming out of her shell, and actually being her old self but still... she was my maid and I believe she was supposed to do what she was told. So technically I had a right to do what I wanted or punish her.

I preferred her this way though. Where she wasn't nervous and scared of everything. Those guys took all this away from her.

I noticed this was my chance because she was deep in thought. I climbed onto the bed and reached out, "Give me"

She was quick and realized what was happening. She shot out a leg in attempt to push me away but I quickly dodged. Before she could pull it back in, I gripped her leg tightly. Her eyes widened at the action.

She brought her other leg up in attempt to kick my hand and free her other leg which was a stupid move. I easily caught it with my other hand and she realized this at the same time.

Her brow furrowed and she began shaking her legs violently in attempt to get free. She was tiring herself out and frustration clouded her eyes. "Let go" Her whine was cute.

I almost wanted to laugh at how hard she was struggling but how it helped her in no such way. This amused me.

"Give me the phone and I will" I informed her.

"No" I was pretty surprised at the reaction. I would have thought she would have given up by now. She was getting tougher, especially when I urged her on earlier. She began struggling again but I held her easily.