Chapter Thirty Two

More than 800 comments. Just for that, here's a new chapter!!! And its friday!

See comments put me in a good, writing mood. My usual chapter length are like 1000 but it makes me write more too!

Reminder: I only read comments that are posted on paragraphs and different places of the story!

Enjoy! And comment... (not edited)
-----

I couldn't help but scream from the sudden action. This seemed to surprise him because he stumbled back slightly, dropping his arms.

I spun back around to face him my eyes wide. Just from his slight touch, memories from last night flooded back into my mind. Today was not a good day for him to be in this shape.

"Seth. Bed" I pointed to it with a frown. His eyes followed my finger and just blinked, doing nothing. I let out a sigh and brought him to the bed, pushing him gently on to it. He sat down and looked up at me like a lost puppy.

"Please, just sleep it off. Okay?"

He nodded his head and I turned, leaving the room. I shut the door tight behind me and made my way to go downstairs, trying to decided what to make him when he woke up.

I paused when I heard the door open. I hesitantly turned back only to see Seth looking around the door.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Where you going?"

"Downstairs" I groaned. He was totally out of it, "I said go to sleep now!" I made my voice sound firm and he just frowned but retreated to the room. I hurried downstairs and made my way to the kitchen.

My eyes wandered the cabinets and fridge, investigating different ingredients for what to make him before seeing a chicken sachet soup. I picked it up, flipping it over.

Soup was usually good for when you were sick. When he woke up, I'd make him some soup and hopefully he'd be back to normal.

"Chicken" My eyes widened and I spun around.

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM?!" My heart flipped, staring up at him. He towered me, his eyes on my hand where I held the food. I tried not to laugh at him, he was acting so unusual.

"You want it?"

"No"

"No?"

"Not hungry"

"Okay. Why won't you go to bed, you look tired"

"I am"

My brows pulled together. He blinked several times as if to try keep himself awake. "You can have it when you wake up, then you'll be hungry, come on" I put the sachet back and grabbed his hand, tugging him up.

An electric like shock came over me and I dropped his hand. That dream... it ruined me from acting normal right now. He didn't comment but just followed me to his room.

I made sure not to look at his body. I wasn't a pervert.

I nodded to the bed and once again he sat on it. My eyes went to his locker when I just noticed my phone. He followed my view and lazily reached out for it then held it out in front of me.

"For you" He blinked.

He was so cute right now.

Like a little puppy or child!

I took it, not missing the chance. I could not go a whole day being stuck in here grounded without a phone. I offered him a soft smile, "Thank you"