Chapter Forty Nine

Firstly, ok wtf ye hit the goal within two god damn days!!!

Okay no more goals fr. Can't afford updating early lmao. 

Secondly, don't read this chapter if you're gonna be like 'oh my god this is so wrong' 'get me holy water'  'why am I reading this'

Yea, why are you? You wanted the kinkiness. skip it if you don't want to don't just comment negatively

Alsoooo, as I said. The only place I can properly talk to you guys is on the fb group. Nowhere else. My wattpad inbox if full to the brim, twitter.. well I don't rly use that to 'talk' to people, facebook is where I communicate!

---------------

His lips disappeared from my lips but instead of pulling away, they trailed down my jawline. I couldn't control my breathing, my chest moved quick.

He was at my neck when I finally found the courage to speak, "S-Seth" I meant to say more but I couldn't. But he stopped what he was doing and stood back up.

He only had boxers on which I disapproved of.

... only because they were getting wet and all.... that's the only reason.

The water made his hair messy and fall into his eyes slightly. He looked at me in a way I honestly never had seen on him before. Or on any guy for that matter... but I couldn't explain it.

His hand went to my face, his palm resting against my cheek. Without realizing I rested into it, suddenly feeling safe.

"Sorry" The soft smile appeared on his face, "Couldn't control myself. You shouldn't come into my room a-"

"No, I'm not stopping you" I spoke up a bit too quickly. His eyebrows raised.

I tried to ignore I was having a conversation while fully naked in the shower. Well I was fully naked which was kind of unfair. I wanted to grab a towel and cover myself.

"I was just w-wondering why you... well.... did that" I muttered trying to secretly cover myself with my arms and crossing my legs but it was obvious and he noticed.

"I... don't know" He paused, "You're still innocent though" He grinned, referring to hiding my body.

"It's not that!" I scowled.

"Oh" His voice seemed to lower, "Sorry, I'm making you feel uncomfortable" He went to turn but I quickly grabbed him, keeping my other hand to cover myself.

"You're not" I mumbled before rolling my eyes, "If it's not obvious I'm not comfortable in my skin"

"What?" He seemed like a clueless boy and I honestly almost smiled. 

"Seth" I sighed, "Weird guys have tried to touch me, I must have some scars somewhere too. I don't feel comfort- I mean I'm like...embarrassed of.. my body?" I didn't know how to put it.

"You're an idiot" He sighed, "Evie, you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. Scars.. they show you're tough Eves, you've been through shit but you're still standing... taller than all those people who hurt you"

He must have realized he went to soppy for Seth, "I mean... soldiers have scars and look how much they're respected. They're bad ass" I wanted to laugh at the joke but I couldn't.

I just stared at Seth, in front of me. He was the first guy who said something like that... something that made me feel different about myself. 

My heart was beating faster than it ever had before. The words almost slipped out but I held them back. Instead I dropped my arms to my side, no longer hiding myself. I still didn't want to look down at myself but I just watched him.