Chapter Thirty Seven

Thank you for the prayers to my family.

All the comments (OVER 1K WHEN I WOKE UP) made me want to update sooner but I couldn't with the stress of worrying about my parents.

But thank you, your comments made me more than happy!!

----------------

"I-"

"You what? You decide it's okay to send photos of-"

"I'M TELLING YOU I DIDNT, WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME?" I shouted. He was flooded with anger he wouldn't give me a chance to talk so... I shouted.

He stopped talking and watched me, "You didn't?"

"How would I? You took the phone"

"For all I know on that so called 'date' you could have let him take a photo of you naked. Or when I was asleep, there's many times"

"Well I didn't" I paused, "What does it even matter if I did? You have no right to get angry at me, it is my body"

He passed me my phone, "Unlock it"

I unlocked it and brought up Nick's messages. I decided ringing him would be better than texting. Seth watched me as the dial tone went on until finally Nick picked up.

"Hey, h-"

"Nick. Why?"

"Why what?"

"The message?"

"Oh. When you didn't respond I assumed that pig took the phone so I decided to send him that. Man, I would have loved to see his reaction"

"Really? Because I'm the one who got in trouble Nick, why would you think that's funny?"

"He's there?"

"Yes, he is"

"I don't get it. When he teases you and does this stuff with you, you're okay with it"

"It's different"

"Not really"

"I'm not desperate" Seth interrupted, "If you think I'm so dangerous, why would you say that to make me mad when you know I'm with Evie? And are you that stupid, you can't think of your own nickname?"

"I- I... listen, it was a joke-"

"You're a joke" I nudged Seth.

"I'm sorry Eva, I didn't think it would get you in trouble. Proves my point though, he gets angry so easily. He's not your dad"

"She calls me daddy though"

"No I don't"

I glanced up to him. He was so different...

"Seth" Nick said out of nowhere.

"Woman?"

Nick ignored his comment, "Tell me. Why won't you let Eva talk to me? Are you jealous...? Because remember, you'll never get a girl like her"

"Why would I want a girl like her?"

I dropped my eyes.

"Nick, I got to go" I mumbled, passing the phone to Seth.

I left down to the utility room where the washing machine was.

That hurt.

A lot.

Why would I want a girl like her?

What do I care, he's one guy. Nick complimented me. Be happy.