Chapter 1-Vampire

*Edited*

*Edited*

Do you know how it feels to wake up in a stranger's bed? Well I do. Because that is the position I am in right now. If you ask me what I feel, I don't know. I am just confused. And I am not freaking out. Odd right? I guess so. Some other girl in this position you would hear a scream. But sorry not from me. I might even ask how to scream. Well that's me for you. Let me explain clearly what happened that day.That day which changed my life drastically taking me into a new world which I thought exists only in books.

Sun's rays hit me through the window telling me that it is morning and I should wake up or else I would be late. But I don't want to wake up from the comfort of my bed as usual. I don't know when my bed became this soft and my blanket this warm. In short, heaven. It is so difficult to leave.

But I should. So I opened my eyes to find that the blanket is a new one. I haven't seen it before. I clearly remember sleeping with my red color Tom and Jerry blanket. How did it change? I lifted my head to find that this is not my room at all. I am in a king size bed which is super soft. And well the room is also so big. It is in classic style giving off rich look. I like this room.

But how did I end up here? I slowly sat up in the bed looking around trying to figure out something. I heard a knob turn and turned my hand towards that door. Probably bathroom. Whoa! Someone took a hot bath cause as soon as the door opened all I could see was the steam coming out. And then I could figure out a person.

Out from the shower came a hot looking male with a towel around his waist. He seemed young, probably an year or two older  than me or could be my age too.  His eyes locked with me and something triggered inside which I can't quite explain. So we will leave it at that. My face probably showed confusion and I tilted my head to the side to figure out something.

He seemed surprised. But why? I am the one who should be surprised. He moved to his left and my eyes followed him. He opened a door which I guess is the closet door and went inside closing the door not even uttering a single word.  He has an aura of confidence around him and is extremely manly. All this is confusing. Who is he? Where am I? How did I get here. I am still in the night pajamas I wore yesterday before going to sleep. He came outside fully dressed wearing a black button up shirt and cream colored jeans. In short he is awesome.

"You haven't raped me cause I am still in my pajamas" I said the immediate thing that came to my mind.

He chuckled immediately. That is sexy I should say and also unexpected since he doesn't seem to be a person to open up. I wonder who he is. And why is he laughing at me? So I tilted my head slightly and looked at him. That is a habit of mine to show that I am confused. 

"That is the first thing you say when you wake up in someone's bed, princess." he replied my unasked question.

I turned around around to ensure that he is referring to me and said "Who are you calling princess? As far as I remember I am not." He doesn't seem to be a person to call random persons with such names unless he is a player and an arrogant jerk who thinks his looks gets him girls into his bed just like in the books I read.