Chapter 6-Training

*Edited*

Sun rays reached my eyes and are compelling me to open. But I don't wanaaaaaaaa. I don't wanna attend school. It's boring. The warm and fluffy sheets are so inviting. So I snuggled closer into the bed........which tightened its grip on me? 

As far as I remember my bed has no arms and I can sense warmth coming from the bed, not the regular warmth but a different kind. More welcoming than the bed and I snuggled more. This time I felt a hand on my cheek caressing me gently. May be my bed finally recognized all the love I have for it and decided to return it.

 I smiled. That is so cute of my bed. 

"Love you baby." I murmured lightly in sleep and kissed it. It felt so good to kiss the bed. Suddenly bed froze and stopped caressing my cheek. What? It doesn't appreciate my love now? To think that it returned my love. Oh my! May be it was shocked to find out that I know about it's existence as a living being and that it cares about me and may be beds have a rule that humans aren't supposed to know they are alive.

I opened my eyes and straightened a little to tell the bed that it's secret is safe with me. I wonder what should I name him. When I faced it my bed's name turned out to be Blake Xavier Leonardo, looking at me with wide eyes. Oops! I said that I love him and kissed his chest. That explains the warmth.

I smiled sheepishly and a little sleepily "Sorry! Thought you are the bed." I scratched my head.

He raised an eyebrow "You thought I am bed and said I love you baby?"

I smiled and told him my theory of bed returning my love and he doubled in laughter. I just pouted still in his arms. 

"How can you think of my sexy body as bed?" he asked with a wide smirk. Cocky much?

"Hey! It is so comfortable and I felt good!" I blurted out without realizing what I said.

Now smirk deepened. "So you like sleeping on me? That can be arranged everyday princess."

This is so embarrassing. I need to divert the topic before my blushing deepens. 

"How did I end up here? Last thing I remember is hugging you after your jealousy fit." I made to sure to mention jealousy to turn the attention back to him.

"I told you princess vampires are quite possessive. That is our nature to feel so possessive about our mates." He said dismissing that without a care.

" You slept in my arms and I brought you to bed. You held my shirt tightly and wouldn't leave it so we settled in this position. Not that I am complaining. I loved it and we will sleep like this everyday." 

he said tightening his arms around me making me fall on his chest. He successfully diverted the attention from him to me. Did I really refuse to let him go? Considering my thoughts before I probably did.

"I have to bath." I mumbled in his chest and made a move to get up which he clearly didn't like and tucked me back again.

"Sleep some more princess. I don't want to let you go." he said.

I looked at the table which had a digital watch. Good to know that they are keeping up with technology. Considering he is more than 1400 years old if he insisted on old fashion.. that would be awkward. Okay focus. It's 11 in the morning. I slept too much cause I slept in his arms around seven thirty in the evening. He is so comfortable to sleep on. I snuggled closer unconsciously and he automatically tightened his hands and that's when sense returned to my non-existent brain.

"We can't sleep more. It's already 11. We missed breakfast. It's time for lunch. Get up mister."

He finally gave up and I am free. I entered the heaven of a closet and took out a simple pair of jeans and a purple colored top cause it reminded me of his eyes.  It is a light purple color inviting me in for a deep swim promising me to show all the world in his eyes.