Chapter 5-Possessive

*Edited*

"And why do you want to take away Erik's family Jewel."

I can't believe I blurted that out in front of a kid. Her questions are too embarrassing. She doesn't understand what she is saying.  I can see that this situation is entertaining to Blake. That idiot is smirking.

"um.." Sarah is trying to cover for me. But I brought this so I have to solve this situation. I have to tell truth but in a way that she doesn't understand. So I started.

"You see Elsa... it is a very precious jewel and men value that a lot. It provides family and Erik family is with Gabs. So if he hurts Gabs I am going to take away so that he can't start family with any one because his family is with Gabs. And poor Gabs will be so sad. I don't want her to be sad. If she is sad I will be sad. You like Gabs too right?"

                                                                          //Elsa//

                                                                          //Elsa//

"Yes. I like her. But I like you more Sophie! We both have princess names and you are so sweet and pretty. And I don't want you to be sad." Awww! She is so sweet. She doesn't want me to be sad. She decided to call me Sophie saying it is the name of some princess in the vampire kingdom she likes. Of course Elsa  too is some princess name. Anyways she herself is a princess so it wouldn't matter either way.

" So Erik if you hurt Gabs I will help Sophie to take away your family jewels." I grimaced at this word. Shoot me now. 

"Sweety! Please don't use these words anywhere else. Please. You should never use these words anywhere. Okay! That is bad. Please sweety."

"Okay but can I see those jewels? I never saw them."

My eyes widened automatically with surprise. I haven't expected her to say this. Sarah was unfortunately drinking water then and had to spit out because of the shock.

She doesn't know what she is saying. She doesn't know what she is saying. She doesn't know what she is saying. I kept on chanting it, to prevent myself from digging a hole into earth and hide away. The urge to run away is so great. But what can I do? I have to clean my own mess.

By now Blake smirk widened and watching me very closely. Ben  started laughing hysterically. He is literally dying from death.  Erik doesn't like it like me. He is so uncomfortable like me considering the topic is about HIS family jewels. No bad word. You are using it way too many times. I used a bad word for the first time and this is the result. Definitely God is teaching me a good lesson.

" You don't want to see it."  I said grimacing.

"Why? Jewels are beautiful."

"Trust me. That is not a good sight. "

"Okay. I can say that you saw it and it is not beautiful. I trust you." She said smiling with wide innocent eyes also showing that she trusts me.

Blake smirk vanished almost immediately and is looking  straight at me now with no expression whatsoever. A complete poker face. Guess he didn't expect her to leave this matter this quick. Ha in his face! But why is that I can see his jaw set tight and fists clenched as if preventing himself from doing something. I can see hurt beyond all that anger. Don't ask me how. I just know. I can understand him. But why? Why is he angry? Or sad for that matter.