Epilogue

^400 years later^

"Logan!" I shouted. This boy is seriously making me crazy!

"What happened princess?" Blake asked hugging me from the back. Even though I am the Queen now Blake still calls me princess.

"Look at what your son did!" I said huffing.

"Our son!"

"No way! He might be 'our' son but all this characteristics are yours. He is running all over the castle."

"What's wrong with that? He is a kid so he will run."

"There is nothing wrong with running but it is wrong when you are covered all over with mud and staining the carpets. Now that would be extra work to clean all those. I swear he got all your traits! Now get me your son so that I can give him a bath."

"Whenever he behaves he becomes your son but when he does mischief he becomes my son huh?"

I chuckled at this. "Of course because he got all that good from me! You are the mischievous guy!"

"Now! Now! Do you want to know how much mischievous I really am?" He said turning me around and pinning me to the wall. He moved as much closer as he can with my small round belly.

"No need. I know that very well!" I said blushing. This man can make me blush even after four hundred years and almost every night and morning of  making love.

"Hmm! I think you still need to know." He said brushing his lips against mine lightly.

"Mommy!"

My 6 year old son Logan appeared making me push Blake.

"Logan! Don't move another step!" I ordered my jumping son. He is normally a calm guy and listens to my every word but sometimes he gets into the mood of being naughty. When he decides to be naughty none can stop him. He is momma's boy so he listens to my every word but when he decides to be naughty he does it in a minute before I can get to know it! I forgive him most of the times with a little scolding because he is a good boy for most of the time and his naughtiness is generally harmless. I think I am raising him pretty well.

"My, my what did you now?" Blake said squatting down to his son's level.

"I just wanted to play." He answered in a very cute way and though covered in mud he still is the cutest boy to me.

"Then why are you covered in mud?" I asked folding my hands and looking at him sternly.

"It rained yesterday."

"So? Then if you are playing as you said your clothes are the only one should stained but you look like you took a bath in mud."

"My shirt got stained....." He replied fidgeting and shuffling cutely on his little legs.

"And?"

"Since it's already stained I played in the mud."

Sigh! "Just go straight to your room without turning left or right and take off your clothes in the bathroom. I will give you a bath."

"Yes momma."

I smiled at him. "Good boy. I will be there in a minute." With that my son left in cute little steps and I smiled watching him go. I love both my boys. When he was out of sight Blake held me in a back hug again.

"Right! Only your son will think since his shirt is a little stained he can give himself a mud bath."

"Our son princess!" Blake said chuckling his eyes narrowed with s gleam. Out of all the discussion I had with his, sorry, our son he felt the need to point out only that correction.