Chapter 31-Love

Blake is still on top of me with no intentions of moving. We are so close to each other. I can feel  every part of his body that is in touch with mine and I am very conscious to his every move, even the way he is breathing, the way his hair is tousled, curtesy of the kiss, and the way his shirt is wrinkled with the recent turn of even of events. I am tempted very much to kiss him again and he seems to have the same intentions if his eyes directed at my lips are any indication. Did he even hear what I said?

 I told him that he has no reason to be jealous of him with o reply from him from the past ten minutes or the time seem to elongate because of intense staring. Either he is in a daze with lust or is thinking of a way to answer my question. It is really difficult to know what he is thinking especially when I can't think of anything except his lips. They are very soft and sweet, might even replace my favourite chocolate and ice cream. Jeez what am I thinking? But it really is good and his hair too, very soft and silky but at the same time a little rough. I would love to run my hands through his hair. Is it okay to think like that? Ah! Jeez! I am becoming more of a pervert of everyday.

 Is it okay to kiss again? What would he think if I initiate it? And why the hell am I thinking of kissing him? What is he to me? Because he is my mate? Is it okay to think like this because he is my mate? The way I ma feeling now is it because he is my mate? If it is, am I really okay with being controlled by mate thing? Nothing is making sense all of a sudden. What is he to me?

 Wait a minute! How did things turn this way? One minute I am giddy about kissing him and the next minute I am paranoid? Am I bipolar? Or is it just confusion? Wah! I don't care! Forget about it now. I don't want to be sad. I will find the answers slowly. There is no need rush and plunge into worries making Blake too worry along with me. Take it slow and sweet.

"Princess?" Blake said softly kissing on my cheek. His kiss is so soft like a feathery touch, I can feel the way he is treating with such tenderness and care through it. "What are you thinking?"

"To give you a bath."

He reeled back a little in shock initially but then raised his eyebrow with a smirk as to challenge. What? I am really thinking of giving him a bath.

"Are you sure you wanna bathe with me?"

"When did I say I will bathe with you? I said I wanna give you a bath." I smiled at him feeling perfectly happy.

He looked really confused now. "I don't think I get you princess."

"Simple." I sat up pushing him. "Strip and shift!"

"What?"

"Strip and shift."

"Shift?"

"Yes! I already mentioned remember? The first time I met crystal. I wanted to know whether she gave Mr.Alpha a bath and how it would be cool, remember? Then I was a little sad that you can't convert to wolf completely. But now you can and so I would love to give your wolf a bath. I even brought shampoos in the mall."

"So those shampoos are for me?"

"Yes!"

"No way am I going to let you!"

"What? Why not? I even brought male shampoos so it wouldn't hurt your pride." I pouted.

"I should have suspected something then." Blake mumbled.

"Please Blake I would love to do it. I didn't think you would be opposed. I was sure you would be happy and so is Dominic. Aren't you Dominic? You don't want me to give you a bath? Please Dominic!" I looked into his eyes and gave the pleading look. I kissed his cheek for extra effect following Blake's method of feathery touch lingeringly and sure enough his turned golden indicating his wolf. There goes! A success!