Chapter 8-Friend

*Edited*

I woke up very tired. Blake is no where to be seen around.That is strange because I wake up to him everyday. True to his word that day he hugs me everyday while sleeping. In fact he  made a point to lie me upon him but I refuse and end up laying beside him. By morning when I wake up I will be on top of him. This is our daily routine. Every night he tries, I refuse and end on top of him in the morning.

He made it a point to tease me saying I like to sleep on him and even though I refuse while being awake, after sleeping I end up on him because I like to sleep on him. Which is of course correct. He became my teddy bear. Don't tell him that I admitted I love sleeping in his arms. I won't see the end of the day. 

I wonder where he is now? Today is Sunday and I demanded that I get leave at least on Sundays so no classes on Sunday except physical because you can't slag it off. You need to practice daily. If you think he is gentle with me because I am his mate then you are absolutely mistaken. He is my death in training. He wants me to quit and let him handle my protection so he made it extra tiring and strict. 

That idiot. He thinks I would be tired and give up. I won't let him win though I am failing miserably. My zero athletic skills are not helping either. He is making me spell HELL literally. I don't ask him about it because I know his intentions but if someone else asks he uses my dialogues from that day saying I just want her to be ready and defend herself.

I can hear the mockery in it. He and his big ego. I don't understand why his ego would be bruised with me being prepared for the worst. It's a week since the training started and my body hurts like hell because of it and thus my demand to rest on Sunday. Of course I have to train on Sunday but it will be the only task and I will do it when I like.

Dance. It is okay. So far I haven't tripped and fell on my butt embracing myself. But Blake's feet should be pretty much bruised but it isn't because he is a freaking vampire and have great strength and heal fast. Like very fast. If not I am sure he can't even stand with all the bruises I give his feet. The only disadvantage is that though I prefer to dance well it gives me the opportunity to take my revenge on him for making me go through one hell of a training.

Do you think that's it? No. Remember the dance is intimate. We are practicing the first dance so it is not so intimate but intimate at the same time. At first it was very awkward for me but our prince is comfortable with it. He takes advantage and drags me closer to his body as far as he can and in different angles and ways. He loves to hug me to him and whisper something huskily in my ear. 

Don't tell him that I find his voice sexy. He already has big ego and great control over me. He even uses sword fighting to his advantage if you know what I mean. He finds ways to hug me and be cloe to me in the fights. That prick.

History class you say he is my tutor.  He says no one knows vampire history better than him and whenever I am  reading something if I have doubt he has to lean hugging me from the  backside in the process and has to see what I am asking. 

  He doesn't leave even etiquette. How can he? What sin has that class did? He has to touch me whenever he can or else he will die. Note the sarcasm if you are missing it.  

See now! Every second of the day is filled with him. He doesn't go over his limits though. He doesn't do anything I'm uncomfortable with.

He considers my comfort zone and I have a feeling that he is slowly increasing it.  Making me feel comfortable with him. Though he tires me like hell in training at night he gives up and massages my muscles or legs, sometimes if I say I don't wanna go down he brings food upstairs, does little things to help me in whatever way he can.