Chapter 13-Mate

I want to dedicate this chapter to @parnabhattacharjee for being a constant reader and for all your support and votes. Thank you.

  *******************************************************************************************

I am  in his  arms right now. After that incident I hanged with the girls and we watched some movies and had a great time. I wanted to sleep earlier so I had dinner  and got a shower and retired to bed. And why would Xavier ever give up the chance to have me close to him. So that is how I ended up in his arms. Any ways I can't sleep. Though I wanted to sleep earlier I can't sleep.

Or is it because you never really wanted to sleep but wanted to be alone with him, might I add in his arms.

Don't butt in conscience. Okay Okay I give up. It might be something along those lines.

I like to cuddle especially if it is him. He is my personal teddy bear. I don't want to leave him. Never in my life. I don't why but I want him to be with me. No. I don't love him. Not yet. It's just that though he loves to tease me and takes each and every opportunity to be close or intimate with me, he always cares for me. He doesn't show it in flow blow. 

He doesn't use honey coated sugar words or cheesy lines. But each and every action of his shows me that he cares. He even makes a conversation sometimes. I like the fact that I am the only one who got to see his rare smiles. Every time he smirks or has his nonchalant poker face. But he smiles his genuine smiles for me sometimes. I feel really happy that I can make him smile.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked Xavier.

"No. You can't sleep?"

"Hmm."

"But you are the who wanted to sleep earlier."

I blushed because I can't tell him that I wanted to be alone alone with him. Lucky me I am in his arms so he can't see me blush.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were special?''

"Special?"

"Yes."

"You are the only one who told me that."

"Huh?"

"Very few people know that I am a mix all four beings of this world. Those who knew were so scared of me. My powers were on an entirely on a new level. I am more powerful than any other creature. My parents loved me so much and never treated me any different. They kept this a secret because they wanted me to have a normal life as much as possible

But the few people who knew were so scared and called me weird. They thought of me as a monster which is another reason to keep it a secret. My parents didn't want me to face this. So I couldn't find it in me to tell you the truth. I am so  sorry. But I didn't lie to you. I just avoided telling you the truth. I am sorry but I am scared that you will see me as a monster. I don't want to lose you. Not after all the years I waited for you. I finally found you and I can't let you go."

 I can see the vulnerability in his eyes. He is scared that I might leave him. He is opening his heart to me. He is showing  his vulnerable side to me.  I am really happy cause he is opening his heart. I kept my hands on his cheeks softly and made him look at me. I smiled at him.

"You are not weird. Not a monster either. You are really special. May be they are jealous that they couldn't be powerful like you. I really think you are special.  You are the only one in this entire supernatural world who has the traits of every supernatural being. You are really special. There is no one else like you. I will not run away from you. Ever."