Chapter 22-Trap

*Edited*

Well, I didn't plan on updating soon because I am preoccupied with other matters and I also started new works. But since I was requested to update quick and received so many votes (which made my day and I was so ecstatic about it) I decided to update.

This chapter is dedicated to all who are waiting for the update! Don't know when I can update next. It will be a late update too. Sorry for that guys! Anyways enjoy! Vote and comment and make my day!

********************************************************************************************

Gab's P.O.V:

It's been one week. One week since Sophie disappeared at the party. After Blake found that Sophie is missing, the ball was immediately cancelled. Blake was causing a havoc in the castle. He is so scary. He destroyed half of the castle. Furniture broken into two, photo frames broken and what not, the castle is a complete mess. Guards are scared to be near him.

The whole castle can listen to him barking orders and his frustrated roars filled with pain. He is so sad and hurt like others. Mostly angry that he couldn't prevent what happened. The castle turned in to a gloomy place without Evelyn. Everyone of us are worried about her. Even Elsa is crying. I am no better than her.

We don't know what those bastards are doing to her. They could be torturing her or she could be dead for all we know. She might be in so much pain now while I am sitting in the palace. She told us about her dream one day. What if that is true and that is what exactly happening to her. I can't help but cry for her. What sister am I? I can't help her in any way. I sensed the cool liquid flowing on my cheeks. This is what I am doing all these days. Nothing but crying most of the time.

I heard the door open and saw Erik come in. He sighed seeing my tears and came to me quickly. He made me sit on his lap and held me tightly while I cried into his chest.

"This all happened because of me Erik. If I didn't fall in love with you she wouldn't have agreed to stay here. She stayed her because of me. She doesn't say out loud but she is staying here because of me. If only I didn't love and said that we would go back she wouldn't have been kidnapped today. This is my fault. All my fault. I shouldn't have stayed with you. I shouldn't have loved you."

My face was suddenly lifted and Erik is looking at me with so much love and hurt. He is also angry at me. That can be guessed. Who won't be? I will be heartbroken too if he says he shouldn't have loved me. But I am too much in despair to care now. Tears won't stop falling down. I am sad. So sad. Erik looking at me like that isn't helping at all. I don't like this. Why should it happen to my sister? Why not me? I am responsible for this. I should be the one punished. Not her. She always looked after me. She never let me feel sad. She always protects me. She was there for me every time. She is more than my mom and dad to me. She will do anything for me. That's why I was glad when she was there with me the day day we came here. If she wasn't there with me I would have freaked out and tried to leave many times. She is like my rock.

"Don't you ever say that. She didn't disappear because of you. It might be true that she stayed here because of you but she had to stay. Even if you weren't there she would have to stay. Your presence just made it easier for her to stay. You helped her. What did you think? That if she refused to stay here we would have escorted her back home. Xavier would never do that. He would make her stay. He would make her fall in love with her. She would have stayed here one way or the other. Your presence just helped her and made her stay here in peace. Please don't say that you shouldn't have loved me. It breaks my heart. We will find her. We are searching for her all over. Please Gabs. I love you. I love you. I won't change it for the world."