Chapter 43-Anwers

After that heartfelt union with my family, wait can you event call it that? It more like weird and confusing but then again it perfectly suits my strange family consisting of giants and liliputs. In any case I am very happy. I think I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful family. All of them treasure me so much. Don't know why but Blake let me walk to my room this time. He didn't attempt to carry me.

Is it normal for me to worry that he is not trying to do such a thing or somehow because now I am safe he went back to his cold attitude. His sudden change of attitude before hurt me and I am always on edge regarding how he behaves and how his behaviour might change the next movement. I now know the reason why I never tried to love. It's because I was scared. I was scared of falling in love and being hurt.

True I never really loved any person before and got hurt making it a trauma but somehow I built up walls around myself. Too scared to love someone. That's how I am and that's how it should be until this annoying vampire prince barged into my life relentlessly knocking the doors of heart till they broke down. I love this person and hate him. I hate him for making me go through such a pain. The pain of heartache is really very strong and very painful. It's an unbearable feeling that can't be explained with words.

Without any exchange of words we went to our room. I could detect a strange tension between us, well that is obvious considering our circumstances before I was kidnapped. To be frank it's not that I am angry at him. I don't know what to do or what to talk about after my realization that my love for him is far too deep than I could imagine even if I know I am going to be hurt. Geez! What is all this nonsense about love? Love this, love that! I can't believe I am the one thinking about such thing.

For now focus on the thing you have to do which is have a bath and then we will have a clear cut conversation with our ladies gang and make him fall for me. Operation hunt-down-blake's-heart. Awesome! Forget it! I just did not give some weird name to a mission. I am seriously becoming more and more stupid after being in contact with vampires for a long time who are stupids despite their long life time.

I quietly went to the closet and took some clothes, a very thin loose white T-shirt with some shorts. I am not really looking forward to much clothing now. While going outside I wear decent clothing and don't show much skin but when home I prefer less clothes on and I can't help it if Blake decides to hang around. On another note it might even help with making him fall for me since I decided no matter what means I have to use and my intentions now are pure so it should be forgivable. Wait why am I even judging myself about this?

Blake followed me even to the bathroom just like old days. I wanted to say something but it felt very awkward and I don't know how to make a conversation. Should I still be angry at him? But I am not angry anymore. Should I talk to him like nothing happened? But wouldn't that be too creepy? Talking like nothing happened? Also it might be running away from the problem so I just opted to stay put without saying anything.

I have to say that the bath was very awkward. Like usual I bathed in the tub with curtains pulled around letting him see my hand movements to confirm I was there but for I was glad there was a thin layer suspended or else my tomato red blushing face would have been seen by him easily. If that happened, oh no I can't even imagine such a situation. Come back to normal! Don't go blushing now when things are all messed up. If all goes well you and blush as many times as you want at a later time.

Calming myself I stood up and wrapped a towel around me. You see in normal bathrooms the clothes are kept close to the bathtub but in big sized royal bathroom to get the clothes you need to take at least ten to twenty steps and I really don't know the reason why but Blake stood beside the clothes. Damnation! Why does he have to choose that spot itself? Is he doing this on purpose? I mean I placed clothes there not lipstick or nailpolish to think since it's small it wasn't noticed so he obviously noticed but still stood there! And because of that I have to go in his direction.