Chapter 19-Almost

Hey guys! The song is really good and it goes with the chapter. Hope you guys like it.

***********************************************************************************

I stood in the balcony of our room lost in thoughts thinking of everything that happened in the last few days. My life took  an unexpected turn and I landed in a supposedly imaginary world. To think of this all, it is funny in a way. But I am glad it all happened. I always wanted a lively life. Before the time with Gabbs was the only lively moment in my life. My family don't talk that much. Don't get me wrong my family is not on the vocal side. But Gabbs family covered for us. They talk, we listen.

After coming here Erik added and so far all the family along with Mr.Alpha are so fun to hang out with. The classes were so tiring and boring.But balls of energy, I mean Gabbs and Erik, are there to make it interesting and don't forget about Blake. I mean he is not verbal but he has his ways to keep it interesting, trying in every way to touch me. But he never crosses his limits and sees to it that I am comfortable. Gabbs is not doing physical just like she said. I am doing but it would be safe to say I pretty much suck at it. But I am not giving up in any near future.

I heard someone clear their throat and turned my head around to find Blake there with a blank expression. Mostly he pulls off a I-don't-care-about-anything-I-the-most-powerful-supernatural face. But I know better than that. He cares about his family and loved ones more than anyone. Erik told me that it was because he is the future king, they shouldn't show their emotions because it makes them look weak. I say bullshit but it makes sense in some way. I mean you can't have the king crying before you because of something. It will look odd. But I am thankful that I can tell ow he is feeling by looking in to his eyes. It sounds odd but it is true. I don't how but his eyes express much more than his face.  He is not looking at me but the floor. I took it to my advantage and looked at what he is wearing. He was in a black suit and let me tell you he looked so sexy hot. Wait a second is it what used to describe a guy? Nah, you get the meaning right? I really want to kiss the crap out of him. I blushed at my thoughts.

As for me I am wearing a big puffy dress. I really love my dress. It is awesome. It is cream or gold in color and the slippers that Sarah gave me while going they are killer ones that match with my dress.I am really not good with these high heels things but I will give an exception to these slippers. I really love my outfit.  I am definitely going to store them with much care.Sarah put my hair up in a bun with some hairs left framing my face. I think I have to get a photo.

 I think I have to get a photo