Chapter 28-Shopping

I am having fun in full swing. My over-protective and over-possessive mate refused to let me do anything and just rest. I was banned from taking any classes. No dance, no history lessons, no etiquette and no training  even though I am completely healed without a scratch because of his kisses.  His reason I am still weak and needs rest.

One thing you get to know after staying with vampire prince after all this time is that they are stubborn. It's better to argue with a wall than him when he thinks the matter is regarding my safety no matter how ridiculous it sounds. So instead of arguing with him I decided to enjoy my time off while I can, not that he doesn't allow me at other  times since I am the one that decided to undergo all these training.  I just don't want to be a part of decoration or an armcandy. I want to be useful.

Anyway though sitting in Blake's lap and cuddling with him is so very good if it continues I am sure that I will jump on him any moment. He is so hot and my feelings for him and the close body contact he always maintains doesn't help at all. It makes me all hot and bothered and the recent passionate kiss is no help at all. Every time I look at his face his soft, full and smooth lips are no helping at all. He caught me staring at him twice already and that idiot had the audacity to smirk and move forward saying he doesn't mind redoing it. I made very lame excuses and escaped once to kitchen and the other time to bathroom. Woe is me and my hormones.

The options left are either stay away from him or distract myself. Since the first option is impossible it leaves me with the second option. So I came with the superb idea of watching the reruns of my superb animes or find some new ones if I can. Book reading is also the option but then again I would be reading and Blake would stare me. I swear he would and then again it could lead into different directions, so animes.

And here lies the most perfect part. I watch him my all time favorite romantic anime "Maid Sama"(A/N:It is really an anime/manga. Nice one at that. My personal romantic favorite.) The male protagonist Usui Takumi is my long time crush. He remembered it and all throughout the show he was grumbling and trying to find fault him saying how he was best than him. This is what I call epic. A vampire prince complaining like a kid about an anime character. I plan to make him watch all the episodes and note to mention my fangirl comments from the side. This is hilarious believe me. And this is where it continues.

"Hmm. He is so hot! And that puppy dog eyes of his! They are just killer. If only he was a human!" I sighed dreamily to provoke Blake.

And then bam! I was pushed onto the bed with him on top. May be I pushed him too much. His eyes are have a  shade of purple indicating his vampire side is on edge.

"Hi Blake!" I gave a nervous laugh.

"Hi!" He said moving his hand along my waist lightly and making me shiver. He noticed it and smirked.

"Is he really that handsome than me? Hot than me? Your mate? Your prince?"

He said slowly leaning down.

"Umm.."I said hesitating. Please if this continues I can't control myself.

"Do you like him more than me?"

He said kissing my neck very lightly like a feathery touch and lightly licking my neck. I clenched my hands and shut my mouth tightly to hold in the moan which is threatening to come out. All the hormones are acting up at once. Control but shit it's difficult. He lifted his head slowly all the way showering feather light kisses on my neck towards my jaw. Those shouldn't be considered as kisses, just his smooth lips touching my skin yet causing so many emotions in me. He looked up at me and I lost myself in those deep eyes. I can sense him leaning in slowly, the time seemed to stop, just him and me. I can't see anything else beside him. I can't move away from his intense gaze. It is so deep.