Chapter 10-Kids

*Edited*

You know in life there exists a moment where you just want to bang your head at the wall. And that is my current situation. These guys are arguing  for a very silly reason. When I came down I was so worried that it might be a serious situation. But now I want to bang my head because of their stupidity.

Reason for argument: Whose mate is beautiful, great, kind etc.

Now do you why I want to bang my head. People generally say with age wisdom increase but it seems  that saying  doesn't apply to supernatural creatures. They lived hundreds of years but are now like stupids and arguing like 5 years old kids.

"Why don't you guys stop them?" I asked both Erik and Ben. How can they just watch them fight and argue like that? That too over such a silly matter. It is common sense to stop them. Instead they are watching it as if watching a movie. I am sure by now that saying doesn't apply to supernatural creatures.

"It is better not to. They are like, you know, alpha males and it is better not to interfere. They will resolve it eventually." Erik said.

"So what you mean is until they get back to their senses we should just them even if they fight injuring each other in the process." I asked in disbelief. He nodded not understanding my underlying meaning. I officially announce that supernatural creatures,  especially vampires, are crazy.

Everyone and I mean it everyone is watching the drama unfold, not even making a move to stop them. Even crystal is standing and watching uncomfortably, i guess, scared that Seb might get hurt.

This is absurd. I won't be watching them like a stupid. I think I have to reconsider my decision of becoming a vampire. They started to approach each other aiming for a punch and that's when it became too much. I am pissed.

"Enough!" I said stepping in between them and glaring at them hardly. Everyone in the room looked at me surprised and by everyone there are also guards and others along with Blake's family.

They were initially surprised at first but recovered soon.

"Do you know who you are ordering?" Seb growled and Blake immediately threatened him back. They are complete idiots.

"Yes, I do Mr.Alpha King! I know that you are the great alpha king of the vampire world and that Blake is the prince of vampire world also having power over all the realms and that you people are going all alpha male over each other." I can sense Blake's smirk. It seems he interpreted that I am praising him, but oh boy, he is wrong.

"But right now both of you guys are behaving like idiots." both of them growled at the same time I could hear gasps of surprise but I don't care now. They pissed me off too much especially since after trying to show their authority and power while behaving like kids.

"I do respect you guys and your positions and authority but not when you are arguing like kids. Do you even listen to yourself, arguing over whose mate is beautiful. Are you out of your minds? Why does it matter anyways?" I asked them both and then turned to Mr.Alpha King.

" I am thankful to you Blake that you think of me as beautiful but I don't need him to think the same. You are my mate and I think it is enough that you think I am beautiful. Crystal is sweet, shy and adorable.  I can say that she is kind hearted and a very good woman. Why are you guys arguing over our beauty when we have no problems ourselves regarding that matter? Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.   

Mr.Alpha King. Did you love Crystal because she is looking good  and her body is amazing? No right?" 

He glared hard at me and I can see the fury in his eyes. If it was not for Blake standing beside me I think he would have attacked me and I would have been dead by now.