Chapter 40-Back Home

Blake is super pissed and punching the evil demon torturer left and right without thinking anything making him cough up blood. He might die any moment which is what he wants I guess but for me to see a man die is very disturbing.

"Blake!" I said slowly.

It might be nothing for him to kill a man but the me here never even saw something like that and even though he tortured me I don't think I can witness his death but the Blake here isn't even turning to my side.

"Blake!" I called him loudly and his face turned to me. I looked helplessly not knowing what to say. I mean what should I say? I fidgeted trying to cover my torn self. I somehow felt like crying. Everything came at once. Just before Blake was angry at me for some mysterious reason but now he's here professing his undying love for me. What to believe? Of course I am happy to hear that since I wanted to use any means possible to make him fall for me but what if it doesn't last long and he wishes again that I wasn't his mate.

And what about my evil demon torturer? Of course he is bad and he tortured me but is that enough to kill him? If I leave him alone now will he leave me alone? I will always have the fear of him escaping and trying to kidnap me again. But just for the assurance of my safety he is to be killed? Isn't there any other way for him to stay alive and at the same time assuring my safety?

From the corner of my eyes I saw two men enter our room. I never saw them before but their look and their presence somehow feels familiar to me. Do I know them? I don't think so. Wait! The main issue here is whether they are on our side or this demon's side. Both these men are bulky and well built. They must be someone important because I can feel power and authority radiating from them.

One is around Blake's age and I guess the other one is around the father's age. Both of them came inside the room and they had their eyes on me looking me from top to bottom. I felt uncomfortable and fidgeted but somehow I don't get threat feeling from them. I oddly feel okay and safe. Is it because Blake is here? But if they turn out to be enemies then three against one, will Blake be able to win?

Before I could think further their eyes turned pitch black when they took in my state. I was immediately shocked because that means they are demons. Does that mean they are on his side? Then again he said I am the demon princess so they could be on my side too.

"Blake." I called again looking cautiously. Both of them immediately charged in his direction putting me in suspense and just an inch short of shouting my lungs out for help.

"We will take care of him." They said taking my evil demon torturer from his hands. Blake nodded at them and I sighed in relief. That means they are on our side. Oh dear! If he was on that demon's side...

"Umph!" an yelp escaped from me at the sudden force. I looked to realize that I am being hugged by Blake. So if I rewind after Blake handed over my evil demon torturer to the two demons that entered the room and he ran vampire speed to me and hugged me catching me off guard making me yelp in surprise. It feels good to be back in his arms.

But what am I supposed to do now? Hug him back? There is a lot to solve between us. If I act like everything is okay and put it behind won't it catch up to me one day? The question that he would reject me one day would always stay in me. I can't act like it's nothing. That's what I did till date, stop thinking about it if something bothers me but I can't do it any longer. I have to face the truth no matter how bitter it is. I can't run away now. I've already decided to make him fall for me no matter what happens so I need to be strong and stand on it.

"You are fine right? Did he do something to you?" He said releasing me from the hug and looking at me from top to bottom in order to check for any injuries.