Chapter 32-Pregnant

"Let us get us some breakfast. You didn't eat any last night and slept off. You looked so peaceful sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake you up. We can't let you starve now, can we?" Blake told me trying to get me since I am still clinging to him like a monkey.

"I ate plenty in the mall and at the picnic. I won't be starving." I grumbled.

"But still your cute little tummy could be hungry." Blake replied chuckling.

"Whose tummy is little? Mine is as big as a whale." Though he is being as wonderful as ever I find everything irritating. Why not when you find yourself loving a stupid and he doesn't love you back, even going as far as to wish she is not your mate so you cannot see her, yeah I know. What am I supposed to do now? Barging into my life as you wish and then leaving me all alone. Is this where I am supposed to fight? I don't know what to do and thinking gives me headache. Better go down and have the damn breakfast. I hope at least food will be able to keep my mind happy.

I slowly untangled myself from him and freshened up in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. It felt good. Now forget about everything. You love him and there is nothing you can do about it except loving him more since I can't seem to stop. I got out with Blake and as we were passing Erik's room I heard sounds of someone retching. Is Gabbs still not well? Scared I ran into their room, directly into the bathroom. As expected I found Gabbs retching with Erik holding her hair up and rubbing her back. I knelt beside Gabbs not knowing how to help her. She looked so horrible. She retched for a good five more minutes and fainted.

"Gabbs!" I shouted horrified. "Wake up!" What happened? What the hell? "Doctor! We need a doctor! Blake!"

"She is on the way." Blake replied.

"Gabbs! Gabbs! Come on, wake up!" Erik is trying to wake her up so fanatically.

"Take her to the bed Erik. It is best to keep her in a comfortable position." Erik lifted his head and looked at me with glossy eyes which pained me, the ever so cheerful couple is like this. He lifted her princess style and left the bathroom in a second. Blake immediately came to my side and gave me his hand silently telling me it would be alright. I took his hand, accepting his comfort. He put his hand around my waist and after reaching the bed, where Gabbs is innocently sleeping as if she did nothing, I leaned on Blake to take in some comfort from him.

"What happened this time?" The witch doctor appeared.

"She fainted." I replied immediately. She went near Gabbs, looked at her from top to bottom and uttered something, her spells may be. Then she came back a little far away from her, considering these rooms are very big.

"What happened? Is she alright?" Erik asked even before I could.

"She is very weak now. She needs lot of rest and food. Keep her as relaxed as she can. Don't make her feel stressed or do works that are straining. Let her get maximum bed rest. Give her nutritious foods and lot more juice. Keep her hydrated all the time." 

Why? Why is that? Is she becoming weak again? No way! Please god no! After all the effort and care I took I barely got her healthy a little less than six months back. Why is she sick again? Is it because I didn't pay much attention to her these days? But I thought she was fine and happy with the recent turn of events. She had Erik whom she love with all of her being or am I just telling reasons to justify my being away from her? I really did neglect her this week and particularly the week I disappeared. What the hell did Erik do? He said he will take care of her. Of course, not word to word but when you love someone you are supposed to take care of them right? A damn 'love' is not enough. You should care and cherish that person, treasure them properly. You are damn dead Erik! Damn dead!