Chapter 11-Nightmare

*Edited*

It's very dark in here.  Wherever I see is darkness. It seems I am lying down on something. I can't feel it but that something is definitely uncomfortable from the looks of it. How did I end up here?  What is with me and ending up in different places when I wake up in the morning?  I think there is a window somewhere because I can see light emitting from a side and that is the only light here.

I tried to sit down and found that I couldn't. I am still lying and couldn't feel anything. Was I given some kind of chloroform and my body is still numb from the after affects?  I already  knew that something like that would happen and wanted to  train to protect myself. There could be times when Blake couldn't help me. 

But unfortunately these kidnappers are too fast and kidnapped me within a week of my arrival. How can you expect a girl of zero athletic abilities to learn by then. It's ridiculous.  Come to think of I don't remember how I was kidnapped too. Just like last time. I will ask Blake after returning how he managed to kidnap me. If I return in one piece that is.

I noticed that my head turned on it's own accord side ways. May be I am loosing my consciousness again. I don't how these people would torture me. That is what basically happens every time right? I mean in all the books I read and the movies I watched. Kidnap and torture until your mate gets you back or they get what they want or I die.  I sighed, more like I tried but nothing came out. 

I noticed a figure to my left talking with... me?  He is in another cell next to me and there are bars separating us and I am nodding in response and giving answers too. What the hell? The conversation is for sure going on but I can't hear a single thing. It's all unclear, I can hear just a few words now and then, here and there.

"He will come."

".....not late....."

"..............you.............."

"................my mate............."

"Sorry..................mean.............."

".............know..........help.................pathetic............"

"...........idea....................they.................."

"..................no..........................All..................silver moon assassins......................"

".....................real....................location................................"

".............................onhem forest...................."

"Where................."

This is what all I could here and it is not making any sense. Who is he and why am I having a conversation with him? It feels as if I am trapped in my own body. This other guy I found is  to my left side leaning against some kind of bars. So I am sure this is some kind of dungeon.

Is this some kind of dream? I squinted my eyes, well not really since my body is not in my control and  tried to get all information I can, to form a head or tail of this situation, I am in since what all blurbs of conversation I could hear disappeared too. I can just see his lips moving indicating that we are in fact still conversing.

I could hear myself groan in pain. My face adjusted and looked at my body and I was in utter shock. I am a bloody mess and when I say bloody mess I mean it. There is blood covering my body and several bruises and cuts. It must hurt pretty bad. How the hell am I going to endure all of that? I am not used to physical pain. My parents never hit me even once and I rarely got injured. This is going to be hell. I am going to be in lot of pain. I highly doubt that I will make it alive out of here. I am officially dead. How did I end up here?