Chapter 44-Distance

It's been a week since the night I returned and things are not easy. My stupid vampire prince started getting annoying more so. He looks at me with eyes that are trying to guilt trip me into something but no way in hell did I do something wrong. He deserves to be ignored after the stunt he pulled. He is not going to forgiven that easily! If he thinks that he can do anything and can be forgiven with a single 'I love you' then he is damn wrong. 

I am not some innocent angel to forgive those who hurt me that easily. In fact I am DEMONESS  and that explains it. This demon princess is more stubborn than anyone could think. I really don't understand the heroines who forgive the male after all the bad things they did. I don't mean to say you should never forgive them. Wait! There are some cases where I felt female protagonist should leave that asshole of male protagonist and find someone else since she deserves more than that! 

Those assholes are full of themselves doing whatever they want and in the end saying you mean the most to me and just like that they are forgiven. What about the girl you put to pain  all through that time? Her pain is nothing? You forget about it all, act like nothing and spend the rest of your life happy together with her! That's some bullshit! But it's not like Blake did something to be cast out of my life. He just made some silly assumptions because of the chronic disease the supernaturals have 'stupidity'.

For God's sake! Wasn't I allowed to say some words against Erik in anger? I spouted something in my anger but that definitely doesn't relate to him. I didn't ignore him after that incident, my bad behavior was only towards Erik. Heck! How could I be even cold with him? So that's why even if this a little painful I am going to ignore him! He needs to taste his own medicine. 

Really when he kissed with indecent intentions though he was supposed to wait for me I forgave him. I forgave him just like that and if he thinks he can get away like that with everything then he is damn wrong!I hold grudges and he is going to suffer for sure. I will make sure of that! That damn annoying stupid prince whom I ended up in love with!

When I think about my pain and my heart ache I so want to strangle him for his stupidity and shout at him at the top of my lungs but now then again that image doesn't suit my personality. I can't imagine myself screeching and shouting at him like a mad person. I don't know how to do that. But ignoring him brought in a sickly sadistic way of pleasure in me. 

It's already been a week and the frustration and sadness could be enough I think. Oh no! I am not talking about forgiving. I am talking about second stage of tormenting him. He suffered without knowing what he did. Now, I mean sometime around I will tell him the reason why he was punished that means how I suffered which in turn would torment him without any doubt. I know I am sadistic but I am not going back this time. I am out for my revenge on this stupid prince.

The way he looks desperately at me and his love sick puppy face makes me feel good. I know that is sadistic but I am not forgiving him soon. The heart ache I had was too much to forgive him just like that. I suffered more than a week and my broken hear is not something that can be fixed easily. Even though it is healed it still left behind a scar. A scar of fear. A scar of pain. A scar of brokenness. A scar of helplessness. A scar I don't know what to do with. Will it ever fade away? I wonder. 

 But being away from is also a good thing because I am able to spend time with my family. If Blake had been there I am sure he would try to monopolize my time, not that he is not now since I always seem to end up thinking about him. My eyes, no my entire body follows him unconsciously. Stupid body and stupid mate pull. It seems that I am also being infected by the chronic disease of supernaturals. I am starting to show the symptoms.

Keeping him aside my mom, dad, brother and sister are such an amazing people. It's still weird to have 4 to 5 inches fairy care for you as mom but I am not entirely normal either. I didn't scream after waking up in a stranger's bed and looking at him coming out of the bath with nothing but a towel. A normal girl would have shouted like crazy with shock and demand that she be released immediately.