Chapter 3-Chance

*Edited*

I was lead into the room I woke up by Blake. Let me tell you that is one hell of a room. So classic at the same time modern. Entire room is in white and cream color. A king sized bed attached to the opposite of the door with curtains to cover the bed from the rest of room if needed. A sofa set before the bed to sit and relax and a small table.

There's a table at the corner to work if needed. It has a balcony. It would be nice to watch the moon from there. It has two doors. One to the bathroom and the other closet. There's a chandelier too. In short this room is awesome. Ops I didn't observe Erik's room with all the commotion. Bet his room to would be beautiful. But I remember it being colorful.

Definitely suits them. Erik, ball of energy, has his room colorful and Blake seems a little strict and a bit on the calm and reasonable side and hence these colors. Peaceful. I like it too. Does it suit me? May be who knows. If asked to describe myself I should say a bit odd, okay, completely odd.

"I take it that you like the room."

I think it's obvious from all the staring.

"Yep." I smiled at him.

"Thank god."

"Huh? Why?"

"I thought you might not like it saying all of it is in white."

"Nope. I like it. I like white color too. And?"

"And?"

His looks says that he wants to  say something else. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okay, okay. I thought you might want it all girly and pink."

"First of all it is your room. So why would I change it? Secondly I don't like all girly but I do like pink."

"No. It's not my room but our room."

"You mean I am not going to get another room."

"No. Whatever you say you are going to stay with me." he said with a tone that said no arguments.

"Why am I not surprised?" I thought this is gonna happen.

"It is difficult for us to stay away from our mates. And you have ignored me enough previous week and my vampire side can't bear to have you far knowing I got you."

"Okay." I sighed and sat on the sofa.

"When can we leave?"

"You are not leaving. Never in your life."

If it was only me I would have argued but Gabbs is in the picture here. I don't she would want to leave Erik. I really don't understand how can she become attached to a guy like that. I don't how long we are going to stay here though. This is her first relationship and will she want him forever. If she doesn't want to stay with him will I ever be able to save her and get her back to home safely. The chances are nearly zero. What I read about mates is it really true and they are really belong with each other.

For now let's stay here without making a huge useless argument about taking us back home.. I don't think they will let us go home just because I ask him too. I should be careful both for Gabbs and my sake. And why not try to get along with him. I ignored him pretty long and what if I am loosing my only chance for happiness like he said being a bitch. I sighed and nodded. Let us give a chance t least for the sake of Gabbs. 

"Why weren't you scared when we turned into vampires? Did you meet someone already? If you did then who?" He asked sitting on the sofa opposite to me.

"Kind of."

"Kind of?" 

"I read a lot."

"I know." he murmured lowly obviously referring to the previous week he spent around me. It is a known fact in the school that I always appear with a book in my hand. I am crazy about books. Not that much regarding academic books. So you can't call me a nerd.