Chapter 49-Heat

"So let me get this straight. I am in heat and unless I am satisfied by this vampire prince I will be irritated like this and eventually face physical pain too." I said point blank and my mate behind me is grinning like an idiot for some stupid reason.

"You got that right." Blake said nuzzling my neck and pressing a light teasing kiss there. I closed my eyes and my body leaned into him unconsciously.  Now that I think about wherever he touches I feel incredibly hot. He kissed my neck again and I was about to moan but realized where I was and held back myself. I glared at him immediately. He knew I was in heat and I would give an inappropriate reaction. So did he have to that?

"What? You are calling out me and your scent," He said sniffing to emphasize, "is driving me crazy. All I want to do is take you to bed and ravish you." He said whispering and somehow that appealed to my stupid unclean brain.

"Nope, nope." I said pushing him and my gaze went forward to see how many witnessed my embarrassing time to find that some turned their heads to look away to give some privacy but the majority like Mr.Alpha are looking at us with a smirk. I don't like the smirk at all. I growled immediately in warning which surprised them. What can I say? I am short tempered now. Oh wait!

"Will my scent attract only Blake or every male?"

"Every male." My dad replied and Blake growled being the possessive being that he is. "Mine." He said pulling me towards hi more. I wonder how more he can pull considering I am already in his lap. How much closer does he need me?

"Yeah, yeah." I said in a sarcastic, dismissing tone. He growled at  my dismissing tone and again pulled me into him but this turned my face a little with his hands a little roughly, not causing any pain of course, and started kissing me. In struggled with him at first to let me go because we are in public but my mate was persistent and did not let me go. Finally my heat and his won making me kiss him back. The kiss was rough and sensual, intense like he is trying to punish me with the kiss. But how can ever a kiss with him be a punishment? His tongue grazed my bottom lip as if asking for permission to enter and I denied it and tried to break away from him. It's not like I don't like kissing him, far from it actually, but I really don't want PDA now. That too in front of my parents? That's worse. Luckily he released my lips without pushing me further. I panted breathing heavily. He looked at me as if saying that this is not over. I shuddered at the look he sent me. I moved head forward to avoid his intense gaze which is making me weak in my knees. But I couldn't look forward too after the PDA, so I bent my head looking at hands in my lap with a blush coating my cheeks.

After that I soon retired to my room along with realizing that the longer I stayed downstairs the more PDA I would be showing to my family and let's not forget the kid present there. After my kiss with him my temper was shortly at bay and I was normal. But now I can feel the irritation growing inside me. I started to feel irritated again and I wanted to eat for some reason, chocolate that is. I 'ordered' Blake to get me a chocolate and he got me but that didn't appeal to me and I snapped at him and then I ordered to have a pizza and he made one  in ten minutes and I snapped at him for taking that long to make one single pizza and the list goes on but Blake being the awesome mate that he is, put up with me but I couldn't put up with myself. I feel irritated with myself and that is further adding up with my irritation.

"I can't put up with this anymore!" I shouted and Blake looked at me with his eyes wide looking like a lost puppy making me feel more like a bitch which probably I am now.

"I am sorry princess that you have to go through this." He said coming near me. I was sitting on the bed so he settled beside me and hugged me.

"I don't want to feel irritated like this."