Chapter 26-Sleepyhead

I could hear some voices disturbing my much wanted sleep. Seriously leave me alone so I can sleep. I snuggled closer to the source of warmth and the voices stopped a little and my source of warmth became a little stiff. I stroked it to let it become soft again but it stiffened still. "mmm. soft.." I muttered sleepily and my source of warmth became soft again. I smiled to myself. I could sleep peacefully now.

"Her wounds might be healed since you are saying so which is impossible but I am assuming you guys did you magic I guess but she still needs to eat. I don't think she was fed where ever she was." A female voice said in hushed tone. "Besides I miss her. I want to talk to her." I realized it was Gabs voice. She is worried about me and wants o talk to me but damn it all, I want to sleep. There I missed to sleep too. I am too comfortable here with my source of warm...th which would be Blake.

"I know that too. She needs to have breakfast but she looks like she needs sleep. I can't disturb her sleep." Blake replied in an equal hushed tone.

"You are already disturbing my sleep." I mumbled loud enough for him to sleep.

"You awake princess." He asked. I am but sorry I am still sleepy and I plan to sleep. I snuggled closer into his chest further and hugged him and I felt him tense again. Why is he getting tense? Didn't he say yesterday that he loved me sleeping on top of him and hugging him. Yesterday after that kiss, which is mind blowing I should say, Blake mumbled breathlessly that as much as it kills him to continue that I needed to sleep. I agreed with him since I felt sleep and rolled on top of him hugging.

He chuckled in response and hugged me and asked me what made me hug him and that too on top of him when I usually struggle to not sleep on him. I admitted that I like sleeping in his arms. When I was in the dungeon I was scared and I realized I missed being in his arms. So no matter how embarrassing it is to admit it or cuddle him, I will because who knows when I will loose that chance. He said he was glad and told me that after I slept he was the one who made sleep on top of him since he liked it so. 

That bastard, he was the one who made me sleep on him but teased me in the morning that I couldn't sleep without him. I glared at him raising my head and balancing my hands on his chest so I could look into is eyes and glare but I was too happy to glare and ended up cracking into a smile and kissing him on the cheek. He declared since both of us liked this position everyday I am going to sleep on him and no arguments over that. Like hell, even when I didn't admit he made me sleep on him.

I doubt if I can sleep on the bed again but somehow I don't dislike the idea of not being able to sleep on the bed. I smiled to myself and kissed his chest lightly and rubbed my hands on his chest. There again, he tensed. "Don't be tense. I know that you like sleeping on me. What is this here poking me? Take it off it's uncomfortable." I said whining. Something is poking me on my belly from quite a time.

"I am afraid I can't princess." I can feel him gulping.

"Why not?" I whined and slightly sat on him to remove the damn thing myself. I could feel the blanket slipping off me but I could care less. I want to take that damn thing off and snuggle closer to him. I opened my eyes slowly and saw his eyes violet and gold but didn't much attention because of my single goal to remove thing and sleep peacefully. I moved my hands down and just then I heard a 'eep' from Gabs and she ran out of the soon saying she will give us some privacy. I wonder why but glad so that I can sleep. I shrugged and captured hat poking thing and heard a sharp in take of breathe from Blake. This thing is soft and at the same time hard.

"Princess." Blake said pained. "Take off your hands before I do something to you. I have certain limits and I don't think you can handle it now."

What is he talking about and why he is mad, more like pained. I opened my eyes wide putting my sleepiness aside for a second to try to understand what was going on. Then it clicked that I was holding his um.. member and released it blushing furiously. Blake took a deep breathe to calm himself and chuckled and I collapsed into his chest to hide and he stiffened again.