Chapter 23-Sentre

I am just dreaming. Nothing happening here is real. Its just a dream. Blake for sure is not growling his lungs out and he is not furious. He is not like if given the chance would pounce and tear  my evil demon torturer to pieces. This is all just an illusion. After being tortured and losing much blood I am just hallucinating and the pain I am feeling is not real. But why does it feel real? 

Blake crashed the door into pieces and landed directly into the net made by seratine or whatever he said. Now that I see even his hands and legs are being cuffed with the material I assume to be the metal which weaken vampires. But how did it happen? If it is real then this evil demon who came through the door first should have been captured right? How is it possible that he could come safe but not Blake? That is a big proof that I am dreaming. But looking into his eyes, even if it is dream is a good feeling. I never seem to get enough of it. My dream Blake broke off eye contact with me and glared at the evil demon with all the hatred and fury he can muster accompanied be a loud growl.

"Don't even think about touching her. One more scratch, you are DEAD!"

"Oh! And how are you planning to do so? Remember you are trapped. You can't move. Heck! You can't even save your own life. How can you safe your princess? The sentre I used is very pure, don't think of escaping, even if you are the most powerful vampire, you  are a vampire and vampires  can't handle  sentre you know. Basic simple knowledge. Add his beloved in the equation to make it more simple. Tada! The result-The most powerful Vampire prince in the world captured!" 

He mocked dream Blake tilting his head. Or is Blake really here? Then why is he alone? God stupid vampires! If he is really here then god save me! I seriously don't understand what they plan to do by coming alone? Prove themselves as heroes or their masculinity? If I was in their position I would come with a minimum of hundred people to ensure safety, but no what would they do? They will come alone and get themselves trapped. Simple for the villain. No complications followed. I don't know when but during my internal monologue my evil demon torturer came to me with the knife.

"Pretty face isn't it?"

 I think you can guess what happened next. He dragged the knife which was in his hands along my cheek. Shit! The pain felt real. So this is real and I am not dreaming. But how come he can come in safely but not Blake? Huh!  I think it is one of the things that is related to this supernatural world, something he pulled off. I noticed Blake clenching his hands to the point where they turned white and let out a loud roar.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

One thing I did during my stay or should I say prison time here is never scream. Its difficult but not impossible. I don't know whether I am in the correct route or not but I don't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing me screaming. He got pissed at first screaming at me to beg him so that he would lessen the pain he is inflicting on me but sorry I am not in elementary school to believe him blindly. I know for a fact that whether or not I beg him he will torture me.

"She is strong isn't she? She never screamed even once. I asked to beg so many times you know. I even asked her nicely, oops I might just have cut deeply when I meant nicely."

 He said in his sickly sweet whiny voice. I think he is trying to provoke Blake. Like he said before mental torture. Ugh! If possible I want to smash his head against the wall. Why can't I have super powers? You know suddenly I get super strength in this situation and tear off my chains and beat the shit out of him. Things would be easy then but I have to face the reality for one, I don't have any super strength or strength for that matter.

"You see, you can't do anything except watch you know. But you have an advantage. At least now you can see your mate." And watch me getting tortured? I don't see the advantage in that. "Don't worry, I will keep you both in the same room or else how can you watch her when I am torturing her and then after I go back watch her in pain. If I can I would stay here all day" No thanks! "with you two love birds but I can't you know. I, the evil demon have lot of plans and strategies to make and several meetings what not, it's a great responsibility. Very tiring." Please feel free to abandon all those plans and go for a vacation forever. "So we will make the most of the time I stay with you. I used to visit her thrice a day. But now that you are here why not come frequently and stay extra time so that I can catch up with you guys."