Chapter 25-Kiss

"Uh! I need to have a bath immediately. Even my clothes are so dirty and clotted with blood." I said without thinking about the effects it would have on Blake. But it's true. My evil demon tortured me very much. I wasn't fed all over the week and not to mention that I hadn't had a bath. In addition to that my evil demon torturer had a psycho mind. So he used to cut me whenever he felt like. Sometimes deep, sometimes light but the pain is common.It was pure torture. 

I felt so helpless. When he was cutting me, not to mention me with different instrument every time, I wanted to stop him very much but I couldn't do anything. That feeling is so bad. I don't want to feel it again. But something tells me I would have to face it again. He is free out there, somewhere, waiting to get me again. But why? Blake said there is no war out there for kingdom or rule, everything peaceful. Anyway he didn't mention about demons. Why wasn't I told about demons? I don't know how much more would I have to find out here.

"Princess."

"Yes." I think I zoned out. The way he is looking at me! Uh! It's unbearable. His eyes are filled with pain.

"Don't look at me like that."

"How?"

"Your eyes show so much pain."

"Because I feel it."

"Why?"

"I can't see you in pain. It pains me to know that you were tortured so much but I couldn't do anything. I didn't do anything." He again raised his hand to smash the bed this time.

"Wait!" I shouted.

"What?" He asked looking at me innocently as if he wasn't about to smash the bed.

"No more smashing of things please. Just let me have a bath."

"Okay." He sighed and carried me to the bathroom and set me on the sink. He went to the bath tub, set the temperature appropriately and filled it.

"Water is ready." He came near and started taking off my clothes.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Taking off your clothes."

"I know that."

"Then why are you asking?"

"For fun."

"Fine then. No problem. I won't interrupt your fun. Just let me take off your clothes."

"Hey!" I swatted off his hands.

"I can take off my clothes and have a bath on my own. I would be grateful if you can get out." I smiled sweetly at him.

"No." He answered seriously.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

"I can't let you be alone." I think I guessed it correct when I thought he wouldn't let alone even in the bathroom. "Besides it's not like I haven't seen everything already. You are mine princess and I have the right to see you." He whispered.

"Het! I think I can successfully bath on my own without help."

"No way! You went missing when I let alone you go alone to the washroom in the ball. I am not going to take any risks. Furthermore you need my help to bath. You are injured." At the same time the tap broke because of his hard grip on it when he said 'You are injured'.

"Uh!" I winced when the water from the broken tap reached me. Because of my cuts it was painful.  Guess what happened then. He carried me in his arms bridal style shielding me away from the water gushing out from the tap looking at me in the eyes. I think just romantic music in the background was the only thing missing at that moment. He slowly removed the rest of my clothes and I found my mouth closed shut, not even a word escaping even though a tiny voice is saying in the back of my head that this would be super embarrassing...