Chapter 9-Werewolf

*Edited*

Those guys finally stopped eating each other and started digging into their plates. Seems like they are so hungry.

"Wait! Why are you guys eating and that too that much as if you are starving. Is the food that good?"

They both stopped eating and looked at me in shock.

I realized what I said. Basically I accused them for eating like pigs.

"No! That's not what I meant. Basically vampires drink only blood. Of course their family is eating with us to make us feel comfortable and I know vampires do eat like a snack or something. But Blake usually stares at me while eating and he barely eats anything. If I should say you are eating more than humans. Please don't be offended. I don't mean to. It's just I...."

Sebastian  chuckled and  interrupted me. "We are not vampires."

"Huh?"

"I see that you haven't told us anything about me nor about our kind."

He said looking at Blake.

"What do you mean by that? You guys are not vampires?"

"No. We are werewolves." Amazing! There is a werewolf sitting in front of me. "I am the alpha king of werewolves. Basically werewolves eat.." The Alpha King. I am sitting in front of a alpha king. The 

"More than humans. I know. Werewolves metabolism is fast." I said smiling and he smiled in return. Then a question raised.

"Wait! Werewolves and vampires are not enemies?"

Everyone at the table except Gabs and me started laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing? In fact I had the same question as her. Vampires are like werewolves smell and they are all fight-fight, enemies, hating each other right? But you are so friendly with each other." Gabs asked.

If anything they laughed even harder. I can feel Blake's chest rumble  laughing  since I am on his lap.

I turned and pouted at him sad that they are making fun of us. He controlled himself seeing my pouting face.

"Sorry princess! It's just that it is so funny. Who told  you that were-wolves and vampires are enemies? What are you doing in your history class?"

"Well, you should know that since you are my teacher and remember I said I want to know about vampires first and we are currently dealing with vampires and we had classes for five days and three hours per which you mostly try to distract me from reading."

He knowing  my explanation is right and he is accusing me falsely and smirked slightly at the mention of him distracting me.

"Sorry princess, my fault."

"Exactly."

"Okay! Okay! Vampires and were-wolves are not enemies, in fact the closest of allies. You know there are four realms right! Vampires, were-wolves, angels and witches. Angels and witches are more close to each other just like vampires and were-wolves. We don't have any disturbances or fights between us. We are in a peace with each other. Our royal family is a very powerful one and not just rules over vampires but the remaining three realms too. "

Should I be ecstatic that he is the most powerful person and ruling all the realms or fear the enemies and responsibilities we get along with it.

" Each realm has their own king and Queen but we oversee their realms and maintain peace and solve problems that they can't solve normally. Coming to Seb's kingdom, were-wolves live in packs and have alphas as their leader. There is a royal family and Alpha king is the one who rules over all of them and Luna is his mate. Seb and crystal are the Alpha King and Luna. Since we are closest allies our fathers are friends and we, the royal families visit each other regularly. So because of the frequent visits we get to know each other and became best friends."