Chapter 34-Dream come true

"No way in hell!" I dead panned. I am not going to the mall. I remember the dream in which Blake wishes that I was not his mate and it happens in the mall. Call me pathetic but I don't want to go to the ball in case it comes true, which as per my sixth sense will come true. 

"I am not coming and that is final." I said anger seeping through and clenching my hands tightly. Why to the mall you ask? My dearest cousin here wanted to buy maternal stuff, clothes for her during pregnancy and clothes for the upcoming baby.

"I don't understand you Gabbs. Why clothes now? Are you crazy? You are barely two weeks along, all your dresses fit you fine now, you don't need those dresses until at least four to five months and as for the baby clothes we need to know the gender to know what clothes to pick. And you need to rest. I was lenient with you letting you out off the room and doing all this today. No more activities. It will put you and your baby in danger." I almost shouted in anger venting all my anger and frustration I am facing up till this point. Her idea is ridiculous.

I heard a low growl from Erik at my raise in voice and my head snapped to him in a fierce glare. He has no right to growl at me. He stared at me fora few seconds refusing to back down which increased my fury, increasing the hatred in my glare and challenging him with my eyes to say something. He lowered his head eventually and I huffed internally in satisfaction. No one messes with my sister and escapes my wrath. He should be thankful that I am not a violent person. I heard little sniffs. Little puppy is crying huh? I didn't expect him to cry. To my surprise his head snapped up and he is not crying?

"Hey! What the hell? Why are you crying?" I asked in horror to find Gabbs with tears flowing from her eyes and sniffing.

"You are mad at me. You never raised your voice at me before." Now she started sobbing. Erik came near her and embraced her trying to console her. Gabbs went into his embrace willingly and cried into his shirt. What the! Why is she crying and I did raise my voice many times when she is being foolish like when I knew she was pregnant. If these is really hormones acting there is no way that I am willing to become pregnant. I don't want those kind of weird changes.

"Ugh! When are we going to the mall?" I sighed.

"Right now." She immediately jumped out of Erik's arms with a big smile scaring me. I looked at her wide eyed. Is she bawling her eyes out just a second ago? How come she is smiling a million watt smile now? Either she is crazy or I am, which I don't think is the case. The little bastard in her is responsible for this feat I guess, I plan on controlling myself when I get pregnant. I won't ever have abrupt and ridiculous mood changes like this. Absolutely not. But then again Blake...No, no don't think about it. But how can I not and I also to go to mall. Is this the day that everything goes down the hill? I hope not. 

Just like Gabbs said or more like ordered and blackmailed we set out to the mall. Erik, my currently annoying sister Gabbs and Barone. Blake couldn't come because he had some work or that is what Erik told us. Elsa wanted to meet her friend, the little angel prince back from the party and Sarah accompanied her and also to meet her brother, the former angels King. Angelina said something came up. Gabbs and Erik sat happily in the front seats while Barone and I sat in the back seats. I felt extremely nervous regarding my future prediction that hands started feeling crampy with sweat and I kept wringing my fingers. Today is my death day.

"Sophie! Sophie! Are you coming out of the car today?" Huh? When did we reach the mall?

"Yeah, yeah. I am coming." I reluctantly dragged myself out of the car. I never felt this dreaded to come to a shopping mall. I feel more like entering the gates of hell rather than the mall. I am doomed. If it is supposed to happen it will happen. I can't avoid it now, can I? Barone is already out. Erik is like a shadow following Gabbs everywhere she went while Barone took it upon himself to become my shadow. I tried to be cheerful at least for the sake of Gabbs but turns out my acting skill are poor, not the top notch. Gabbs started suspecting but I avoided saying everything is fine and gave the same fake fake smile which didn't help my case..