Chapter 39-Rescue

I stood there frozen for a minute. Blake! He is alive! He is alive! I am really so happy. He is fine. I really wanted to go and hug him with happiness but somehow my body refused to move, either in shock or happiness or may be both. How the hell did they find me in such a little time? I bet it is just some hours, may be a night or two. I don't really know!

When did they discover that I am missing, when they did they start the rescue mission and finally how did they find me. Not that I don't want them to find me, just surprised that they could find me quick. Is he alone or with the warriors. My unasked question was answered with the noises from the background. Seems like the room is soundproof.

His initial expression showed shock at the door breaking off at it's hinges but when he saw my tears his expression showed how vulnerable he was. Full of hurt and pain at my tears which immediately changed into rage looking behind me at my evil demon torturer. It's as if he still cares for me! Like the scene where he wished that I wasn't his mate never happened. He still cared for me like before may be even more.

My heart was filled with happiness at this. But I came to my senses and hid behind Blake grabbing his arms throwing the door which I broke off its hinges and is in my hand at the evil demon torturer. I might have tore down the door off it's hinges but I am not sure how long will this strength stay. Also I am scared of this psycho. Who knows what he will do?

"Oh! The little prince arrived. Very quick I have to say." The psycho said in a mocking tone to which Blake growled in response.

"You did a very grave mistake by kidnapping my mate." Blake said in a very serious tone.

"Uh-uh! She is my mate. She will live with me from now on happily, I will take care of her.." He said to Blake as if explaining a very simple thing to a toddler looking at me, which obviously pissed off my mate resulting in his fist connecting with psycho's jaw.

"Ow! You have good fist little prince. But you will need more than that to beat me." My evil demon torturer sneered at Blake. He then clicked his fingers and something dropped from up in a mere seconds capturing Blake in it. It looked like a cage like the one he used before made of Sentre. I think he can come out of it easily if he put his vampire side back and allow his wolfy side. But why do I think it is not so? This psycho knows that too so he can't possible use the same thing right? Blake struggled to tear it down but as I expected he couldn't. The touch burned him as I could see but he never stopped struggling to break it off. I could see his skin burning at every touch with that material and my heart cringed.

"The old trick doesn't work on me any more. I don't know how you managed to turn into a werewolf but this cage is made both of silver and sentre. Sorry, lover boy you will not succeed in escaping." He said wickedly and moved towards me. My eyes bulged looking at him.

"Now enjoy the show when I take her, my mate, before your very own eyes and make her mine, mark her mine." He said touching me and I flinched away from him. What does he think of himself? I won't let it happen. He dragged me inside the room with a brutal force.

"Let us give him a show princess." My eyes widened in horror. How could this happen? That too before the one I love. No, no way, I would rather die than be defiled by him. "After I make her mine, I will kill you. Don't worry I will make your death less painful since you looked after my princess all this while so your duty is over. You are no longer needed. After killing you I will slowly take over your place and take over all the realms. Including the human world. It's time for a new leader. Time to lead this world to a new era. I will rule with her by my side. No one will be able to take her away from me. No princes and no royalty will be able to take away things from me any longer."