Chapter 29-Mall

"Hey guys!" I said chirping happily. "Sorry did I make you wait for long?"

"No. We just came to down." Crystal answered.

"Oh! Where's Angelina? I would like her to come too."

"She just left this morning."

"Really. I didn't even know. I am such a bad host. She stayed back for days when she knew I was kidnapped but I don't even know when she left. I didn't even express my gratitude to her." I said a little sad.

"That's not it. You are not in good health."

"I am not in a bad condition. You of all people should know about it."

"Don't worry about it." Sebastian interrupted. "She knows how we mates work. Because of the recent incident he would become even more protective over you and wouldn't let you go. She is a fairy princess so she knows and understands it."

"Since I can't do anything about it now and I don't want to feel bad I will listen to you. Next time she comes I will make sure to apologize and treat her properly." I smiled not wanting to ruin the mood and enjoy to the fullest.

"I am ready." Gabbs shouted coming downstairs. "How do I look?" She twirled giving us a show. She wore a knee length baby pink dress with flower pattern. It looked good and Gabbs was so cute.

"So cute." I hugged her and pinched her cheeks.

"Come on Sophie! Don't treat me like a kid and what do you mean by cute?" She pouted. I laughed at her childishness. Erik who came after her pulled her into his arms. "You look sexy. In fact I can't wait to take this dress off you."

"Care to repeat what you said?" I glared at Erik who was apparently shocked at my response and gulped in fear. Good. I need you to be scared of me to protect my little sis.

"My sis is very innocent and naive. You better not take advantage of her. She is a still 16, a minor."

"And what is it that I witnessed today morning?" Gabbs asked hands on her hips.

"It's not what it looked like." I denied strongly. "Moreover  I am a major and I am not naive." Come to think of it Blake is definitely making me lose my control and all rational thoughts go down the drain with him. 

"Huh. Whatever flows you boat."

"Don't worry princess." This time Blake was the one who pulled me into his arms. "We will lock our bedroom door this time." He kissed my cheek for emphasis.

"Hey! That will give them the wrong idea." I spluttered and the others laughed at my misery.

"Okay, okay we get you. If we don't move now you girls will not enough time for your shopping." Mr.Apha a.k.a, Seb said.

I followed Blake to wherever he was taking me and we ended up outside the castle where there are cars parked outside. May be he got them out before, after all he is the prince.

"Don't tell me that we are going in this car." I said pointing to the car before me. Nothing is wrong with it, just too flashy. It sure is costly. I didn't think Blake is interested in such a car.

 I didn't think Blake is interested in such a car