Chapter 16-Sad

Song "Down" above displayed is good and it suits the mood of Sophie who is feeling down and sad.

******************************************************************************************

I woke up the next day as usual on top of him. I sat a little so that I can see his face with my hands on his chest. I am not angry with him. It subsided. Told you right, I can't be angry with people for long time. But I am still hurt and I feel sad. But I am also glad that it didn't happen. 

To add to my misery I had a dream about the incident. Her name is Anastasia in my dream. She was wearing a very slutty dress if u can call it so. She is also very beautiful and I would have like her except for her slutty ways. He just randomly pulled her and kissed her so deeply much to my dismay. 

But all over the dream his face was so pained. I mean he had his poker face on as usual but I can see  that he is in so much pain, not physically but mentally. According to what he said that pain was because he thought I didn't exist, I mean a mate for him. I felt guilty for causing him pain. But that soon vanished and I was furious seeing him kiss some random slutty girl. I blame it on mate bond for creating such feeling in me.

The thing is he pushed this girl Anastasia to a wall and kissed her furiously and just when he was about wrap his hands around her, my sweet savior Sarah, a.k.a, Blake's mom appeared. If she didn't come by then I would have died of heart attack with all the rage going through me. She didn't look the usual sweet Sarah but a furious-don't-mess-with-me-unless-you-want-to-die. But I can also see the pain in her eyes, thinking she couldn't raise her son well and may be also remembering what Ben did. When she cried after kicking Anastasia I really felt very bad to the point of crying but I held myself in check.

 I already accepted the fact that he is my mate and I have to spend the rest of my life with him. But to think being attached to him like this is something a little strange, if not weird. I mean just the thought of him being with another girl annoys me so much. Isn't it just one week since he entered my life. May be it is just the mate bond pulling me to him. But I know deep in my heart that this is not true. 

He cares for me deeply. He pays attention to every detail which involves me. He knows many things about me, which people who  were in my life longer than him couldn't figure out. It hurts to think of him being with another girl. That is ridiculous. He is in my life just for a week. 

 Why should it hurt this much? What are you doing to me prince of vampires? You slowly crept into my life even without my knowledge. Who gave you the right to do so with me. I am afraid that if this continues I will fall hard for him. Why? Will it hurt to love someone? Will he love me back? Will he betray me?

 Love is not just all sweet memories, I have to be ready to  be hurt. Am I ready to take the risk and take a leap of faith and trust him? Is it love or do I just like the fact that he cares about and I want all his undivided attention. Uh! This is so crazy. It is impossible to love a person in such a short time.No, it is not. I just like him and also the fact that he cares about me and I want his undivided attention. That's it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice him waking up and find that I am staring at him.

"It is rude to stare at someone you know." He smirked obviously enjoying the fact that he caught me staring. But I can't respond. I just stared at him. I think he could see the hurt in my eyes because his smirk slowly replaced with concern.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

I just stared at him and got off him to take a shower. I completed the shower in a daze. Though I am trying to divert myself from the topic, my brain is still a jumbled mess and refused to leave me in peace. I took shower and came out to find him already showered. May be in he took shower somewhere else.