Chapter 2-Erik

//Erik's bedroom//

*Edited*

Gabs is unconscious now. Erik immediately came near. I kept a hand before me in a way to say stop and said

"I don't want to hurt your feelings or something but it would be better if you don't come near her for now and change back. Considering how scared she was, give her some time and space to adjust."

He glared at me hearing my words as if to challenge. Wow! What happened to the bubbly personality he previously had.

"Don't look at me like that. You and I both know what I am telling is reasonable. Shift now."

He glared again and Blake growled in warning. Then Erik sighed giving up. Both of them shifted back to human forms.

"I am not trying to separate her from you. I have no say in that matter. I love my sister. Decision is up to her. But I won't allow you to do anything against her wishes. Understood?"

I don't where I got all this braveness. Even if they decide to go against her there is nothing I can do since they are vampires and I am a mere human. They can crush me in a blink of an eye. But when it comes to the ones I love I can't help but be all protective. I love my sister (cousin but like the sister I never had) dearly. I will die before letting something hurt her.

"I won't do anything against her wishes!" he said gritting his teeth and glaring at me. Blake immediately got to my side and stood protectively.

I smiled at him "I am just warning you. Since either of our parents are here it is my duty and I love her very much and can't see her hurt.  If she is hurt in any form by you, mentally or physically, trust me. I will send you to the deepest pits of hell. " What I know you may ask me why am I smiling at the possible kidnappers but he seems like a good person.

He immediately smiled at me and nodded. Wow! These guys emotions change so rapidly. I don't think I should abandon my theory of them being bipolar.

"How come you haven't fainted nor scared of us."

"Should I be?"

"No. "

"Then?"

"Nothing, princess."

They needn't know that I am scared. I honestly don't trust them and I don't want to show them that I am scared. Outside it appears as if I am bold and I plan to act so. Cowering like a coward doesn't help. Even if all this is a plan to kill us I would somehow save Gabs at the least.  They kidnapped us and no one would even question them  if they killed us. I have to be very careful. I wonder if any of them has abilities like Edward from the twilight movie.

"Can I get some water?"

He handed me a glass of water and I slightly sprinkled some on her face to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes. Now Erik too came near. She saw my first first and then quickly turned around to find them both staring at her. At first her face showed confusion, then fear and finally anger. Oh! Even Gabs emotions are changing fast. What is happening to the people around me or is it just me?