Chapter 4-Family

*Edited*

"What are you smiling at?"

I was about to reply when I remembered the reason for brushing teeth.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Where are my chocolates?" I pouted.

"They are downstairs princess. I will get it for you."

"I will come with you."

"We can get a maid to get it."

"No, we will go downstairs. You can't expect me to stay in the room all through the day. It would be boring. Besides I think it's better to leave Gabs with Erik alone for sometime for them to make up, so the only option is going downstairs."

"Well then, you will get introduced to my family early then." 

"No problem." I shrugged. And we moved downstairs with me walking beside me. Something told me he wanted to hold my hand or put his hand around my waist but he seemed to be restraining himself trying to give me some space. I have to say this home or castle or whatever it is they call is so big and gorgeous. The stairs are beautiful and  royal blue color carpet on the floor.  This castle is so elegant.

We took many turns and me being a person with no sense of direction would definitely get lost if left alone

We took many turns and me being a person with no sense of direction would definitely get lost if left alone. Finally we reached kitchen and mind you, it is very big. Before I could take two steps into the kitchen I heard a loud shriek startling me. I saw a lady who looked like was in her  early thirties. What can I say, vampires do not age quickly or may be do not age at all.

The surprising thing was she was the one who shrieked and was dashing towards me. I went behind Blake clutching his shirt scared by her sudden actions and not knowing what she would do. She ripped me from him and engulfed in a tight bear hug. For looking so thin and frail she had so much strength. 

They are vampires, of course they would be! She is fair and an inch shorter than me. Perfectly beautiful and graceful, well except for the part of shrieking.  She seemed to be a very bubbly character. Seems like everyone is except me. Oh and Xavier too. Have I told you that she hugged me so tight that I can't breathe? Well now I did. I wonder who she is.

"C..a..n'..t.." I tried to wheeze out some words to make her understand that I am human and hence can't take her vampire hug.

"Mom! She can't breathe!"

Blake said while he removed me from her embrace. Long live my savior prince Blake Xavier Leonardo. Wow! His name is really good. They are the combination of all the names I like. I don't know what I should call him. Blake, Xavier. Both sounded good. In fact I love Leonardo too. But if call him so all his family members might respond. Wait! MOM!

I looked at the lady who crushed me with wide eyes. She smiled sheepishly at me.

"Sorry sweety! I was so excited to meet my son's mate."