Chapter 41-Fairy Princess

Blake made me something to eat in ten minutes, a lot actually. He set everything before me and not even one of them looks below five star hotel range both in looks and the sweet scent it is giving out. Doesn't he drink blood to fulfil his hunger? Then how come he knows how to cook? That too this perfectly? If I remember correct all the years I wasn't found, I mean he couldn't find his mate after trying to sleep around which was thankfully stopped by Sarah he told me he learnt and mastered many things. May be cooking is one of them. Let us see what else he mastered.

He arranged all these things around me in a very elegant manner. Then he lifted with ease, sat down in my chair and made me sit in his lap, all this happened very quick that I didn't have any time to protest. I blushed after I realized what happened. It's been a long time since we ate like this. Others smiled at us making me blush further.

"Why don't you all have some too? I bet you guys ate nothing too."

"You are hungry. Have something first, we will eat later." Ben replied.

"No way! I am not touching anything unless you all have something to eat." I said folding my hands and being stubborn. I don't know how long I can hold on since these dishes really give off a very nice smell.

"Fine then. Let's not keep her hungry." Sarah said and called the chef. In another ten minutes the dining table was filled with various dishes. Those too looked and smelt good but not as much as the one's Blake made, I will finish everyone of them. I started eating and the dishes really melted on my tongue. I really don't want Blake to cook everyday because if he does I will eat everything he cooks and get fat in no time.

I looked at everyone around the table. The table was of course not full but with the people near and dear to me it seemed full. Everyone's chattering and now that the problem is solved no longer tense but just relaxing. I saw Crystal and Mr.Alpha sitting beside each other opposite to Gabbs and Erik. In both the case male is putting up thing and feeding the female and both of them looked happy with a twinkle in their eyes. I really want Blake and me to be like that with no inhibitions and doubts. With no doubt for the future.

Then I noticed that Mr.Alpha and Erik both are behaving very similar. I mean both are behaving very possessive and oddly happy and Crystal's hands find themselves on her stomach often. Am I missing something here?

"Crystal." I called and they looked at me along with everyone else. "Do you have something to tell me?" I asked pointedly looking at her stomach. Others looked confused while Crystal blushed and Mr.Alpha smirked. So I am right huh!

"You could tell?" Crystal asked smiling with a light blush adorning her face.

"Hmm." I said smiling back.

"What?" Gabbs asked.

"You can't tell?"

"Tell what?"

"Actually the reason we came that morning was because I wanted to share some news with you but couldn't tell then." Crystal started. I guess so. You can't tell such news when everyone here is worried about me.

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"Ummm...That is actually.." I guess Crystal felt shy because she was fidgeting and her head was bent down with her hair covering her face. Wasn't she already pregnant once? Is it really that embarrassing to say it again? May be it is. I don't have experience in this matter so I don't know. What am I thinking? Experience? Getting pregnant with Blake's child?

"Are you alright? Do you have fever? Your face is red and feels a little hot." Blake immediately whispered in my ear so as to not disturb their conversation. He chooses the correct time to whisper making me redden further. He always notices even the small changes in me.