Chapter-17-Hurt

I have three hours to get ready for the ball. I am taking a bath in the tub in this spacious bathroom. In fact I am trying to cool myself. As I am all alone now all those feelings are catching up too me now with full force. I don't want to feel sorry. I didn't even get to watch anime.

Those idiots made sure to keep us busy and refrained us from watching animes. My only source to forget all this grief and enjoy at least for some time. Stupid idiots. Who will feel jealous of cartoon characters. Apparently vampires and were-wolves.

Ugh! At least they should have allowed us to see other cartoons if they feel so unsure of themselves you know like Cinderella or something. I doubt whether they will allow us to see even that, they might have doubts that we will love the prince charming.

Speaking of Cinderella, Gabbs dress is a Cinderella type dress. It might have something to do with me. I love Cinderella story when I was a kid and by now I watched all versions of Cinderella, both animated and non-animated. So, I made her see all those movies along with me and she also became a fan in which I might or might not have a part. She is much more of a fan than me. When she saw that kind of dress, she squealed like there is no tomorrow and grabbed it. Though I like it I don't think I want to wear it. It is a good light blue but not to my taste. It will look good on Gabbs though and is definitely to her liking based on her squeals.

I think I stayed in the tub worrying and slept sometime considering I didn't sleep yesterday night. I really hope I didn't sleep too long that the ball already started. I can feel the water turning cold. It is time to leave the dear bath tub and get ready. I heard something like a door knob turning and I didn't really pay much attention considering I just woke up and the water is too cold for me to care about anything. I shivered as soon as I got up. All of this is because of  my stupid thoughts about my stupid mate. "Stupid mate, stupid vampire, stupid prince. I hate him." I turned towards the door to get out and get the towel but stood frozen in place with shock.

At the door there is Blake who is as much shocked as I am. He let out a  whimper when I said 'I hate him' and his face is pained. His eyes are flickering from red to gold and then back to violet. I think that means he is struggling both with his wolf and vampire. 

I just stood there not knowing what to do. I am naked completely. Can things be more embarrassing than this? I think in my hazy I forgot to lock the bathroom door and he came in thinking no one was there inside because I was just laying in the tub silently without making any kind of sound.

What am I supposed to do? In animes people actually shout but my problem, as I told you in the very start is I can't shout. So I did the only thing possible for this stupid me. I just stood like a fish taken out from the pond, eyes and mouth wide open.

We stood there like that for the longest time, I don't whether in reality or it seemed so because of the tension and awkwardness. I gradually broke my eye contact with him and wished for the ground to open up and swallow me, rescuing from this embarrassing position.  

But no matter how long I looked at the ground, which is white tiles of marble, in this case, it never opened and swallowed. So I cautiously and slowly reached my hand for towel beside the bathing tub. Blake's eyes followed my every movement. The tension is so thick in the air that it is suffocating.

I am trying to be very careful and slow with my movements cause Blake is in an unstable state trying to fight with his vampire and wolf. Also we are fighting and I don't think either sides of him are satisfied with my remark of loving an animated guy as foolish as it may sound it is true. So I have to be careful if I want to get out of this mess I created myself. If I do something sudden and break the balance I will be pinned to the wall in no more than and who knows what will happen next.