Chapter 24-Back Home

Never did I think that this would happen in my life. I think I shouldn't have been surprised because so far my life is anything but normal since this vampire prince entered my life. Anyway what happened was that as soon as Blake said that they might be here soon I heard foot steps or rather people running and from the completely broken door entered Erik first along with a wolf which is quite large but not as large as Dominic and after them followed some vampire guards and wolves came in. They are the warriors I guess. Yeah, yeah, come in now after all the scene is over I thought.

"Thank god, you are safe now. Are you fine?" Erik asked and the wolf beside him howled. I looked at him confused and then he along with all the other wolves there transformed. Naked.

I squeaked and immediately turned my eyes but it was too late.My poor virgin eyes suffered. Too much today. Today I saw so many men naked. I went from not seeing a man shirtless except in photos to seeing naked men in a day. Blake growled at them possessively and gathered in his arms showing them I am his or something like that in his caveman terms.

"For God's sake I would appreciate it if you people would wear clothes. My poor virgin eyes suffered so much.  Now that stupid image is going to be struck in my mind forever."

"Good to know that you are fine Sophie, if your rambling is anything to take by." Mr.Alpha answered.  So I think the wolf that came along with Erik is Mr.Alpha.

"I am not rambling in any way. Don't guys feel embarrassed even a little to appear like that in front of a girl. It's minimum courtesy." I scowled with my eyes still closed not daring to take a risk.

"Why do we need to be embarrassed? I am one hot sexy man. Want a piece Soph."

" Cocky much? And soph really? You don't even know how to give a nickname? I bet you are calling Crystal babe."

There was no sound from the other side and I exclaimed Jackpot. I could assume him blushing silently. Others snickered.

"Alright then! Let us take princess home."

"Not until you are wearing at least a piece of cloth on your lower half and Erik can you release the prisoner in my adjacent cell and whoever are imprisoned and bring them with us."

"Sophie! We can't do that. For all we know they can be traitors."

"I am not asking you to let them live with us. Just release them and bring with us. You people interrogate them. If found guilty you can do whatever you do with such people, if not they will stay with us or wherever they wish. We can't leave other innocent people to suffer. I think the guy adjacent to my cell is decent" Blake growled lowly when I mentioned the guy. I wonder if I can ever have a guy friend now that I am his mate and he is hell bent on making me thousand kilometers away from a guy's sight. I bet he would love to lock me in a room and keep me all to himself except that I won't be happy with it or else he would have done exactly that.

"Okay then. Seems like a plan." Erik replied.

I felt Blake picking me up and I winced at the pain. I heard a loud angry growl from him. Now that this happened to me I wonder if Blake would let me move on my own. High chance. I will probably have him around me all the time and everywhere except in  the bathroom which he will gladly enter  if given the chance.

"Are you dressed?" I asked. 

"Yes." He grunted. I opened my and peeked a look down and was relieved to see he had some boxers on.

"Hope they are a fresh pair." I teased trying lighten his mood.

"They are." He grunted again. Okay I lost. I can't make you feel light again and most importantly I don't have the energy. I sighed and leaned against his chest and closed my eyes after snuggling to him in a comfortable position. I am so tired and in much pain, Blake is moving slowly so as not to cause me any discomfort by moving me too fast and causing him pain. I soon fell asleep in his arms with a smile knowing that I am safe and that Blake will be with me when I wake up.