Chapter 35-Blank

What is this place? I looked around. I tried to sit down but found I had no control of my body. Bloody hell! Another dream! I started to hate dreams after the terrible dream came true. Why? How? How is it possible that I can see the future? What is it this time? This time I am in some kind of bedroom. Completely black themed. No other color except black. No light coming from window or more like no source of light like windows. A completely closed room lit with artificial  lightning. Why am I here? But a completely grand room, one fit for royalty, on par with rooms in Blake's castle except this one is dark. May be fit for someone like...................Demons??????

"So you are finally awake princess?" A door opened and my head turned. 

I woke up panting once again. I didn't see the face but that voice I can recognize it anywhere. That is the voice of my evil demon torturer.Ugh! I rubbed my head. My head started to hurt and a tear rolled from my eyes, followed by another and another. All the images from the previous time appeared. I couldn't stop my tears. I can still feel the pain thinking about all the pain I had been through.

Last time I was kept in dungeons but this time I am in a bedroom. What does it mean? There was no one in then room except and no clues too. It was a completely closed room, so no way of escape too. Why am I in a bedroom in the first case. Unless he is planning to sexually abuse me. Did he decide to break me mentally too? I noticed a presence and jerked my head in fear. I looked up to make sure it is not the evil demon torturer. 

It is Blake. What is he doing here? I never looked or refused to look at him after coming from the mall. He tried to move towards me but I gave him a look full of hatred and loath. Full of coldness. This is the first I showed some kind of emotion in this week and that was filled with hatred towards my so called mate who didn't want me. He flinched and I moved past him ignoring him. I don't care about him now. I don't want to be in the same room as him. Also I have to do something. I ran to the library and sat at a table.

That day, exactly one week before, when he said that those awful words to me. 'I wish you weren't my mate'. They were imprinted in my mind. I was in a daze after hearing that. I never knew how I got home, sorry Blake's castle. When I came to my senses, Blake was nowhere in sight, not that I wished to see him. I locked myself in some random room I found. The castle is so big with many unused bed rooms. I cried to my hearts content and slept crying. I woke to the sound of crash and looked up to see Blake who broke the door to come in. 

Then everyone came in fussing around me asking me why did I suddenly disappeared. They thought I was kidnapped and made a big fuss sending warriors everywhere to find me. They were sure that I was kidnapped but decided to check the palace to see if I went strolling and Blake 'smelt' me in this room. According to them they banged my door but since I didn't open Blake broke it thinking I am hurt. They asked me why I did that but I just looked blankly at them. All my emotions are drained empty and I don't have any strength. It is as if all my life force is drained out. They tried to make me talk but I refused to budge. 

They asked me to come back to my room but I stayed in that room itself. Blake picked me up and took me to our, sorry, his room. I didn't protest, just laid limp in his hands. They set food before me to eat but I still looked blankly at them. Blake again tried to feed me and I again looked blankly at him not moving nor chewing the food the food he force fed into my mouth. I didn't know what they said or more like I couldn't hear what they said. I just stayed motionless and blank. I leave this room at every chance I get into some other room but each and every time Blake brings me back.   Anything to stop seeing his face and hurting myself further. I don't eat too. Blake feeds me liquids mouth-to-mouth. Yes, mouth-to-mouth. 

Since I wasn't eating when he force fed or gulped down whatever liquid he resorted to kissing me to feed. It pains me very much every time he kisses me to feed me but I keep all the pain inside without showing out anything. I remember the times when he kissed with all the love in the world and my heart breaks again. This pain is quite unbearable eating me slowly from the inside. This is my way of being stubborn and grieving.