Chapter 18-Chitchat

To the anime fans who are reading this. If you haven't seen the anime "Special A" then watch it! It is a  really god one. One of my top three favorites. Just a small video above, you know, amv. The song is also okay I hope!

********************************************************************************************

Just as we parted from our motherly hug Gabbs arrived and pouted.

"It's unfair you know. You people hugged without me! I demand a group hug."

We smiled at her and hugged her for her satisfaction. She is enjoying the hug too much that she is not letting us go and holding onto us.

"As much as I enjoy hugging you, I don't want to stay in towel and I have to get ready for the ball unlike you, you know."

"And whose mistake is it that you are still not ready?" She asked me putting her hands on her hips and winking at me.

I blushed remembering what happened. I didn't try arguing with her that nothing happened between us because I know that she will not believe me or at least bring up the question of why both of us came from the bathroom and why was I blushing. I don't think I will be able to explain her. I will die of embarrassment. 

I don't feel comfortable with people seeing me naked. Most of my dresses are pants and sweats which cover me fully and also show that I am a nerd. I don't even allow my mom while dressing.  Gabbs sometimes stays in the room while I change but I was not completely naked before her but today someone saw me in my birthday suit and that too a guy. Really those few minutes felt like ages.

It's not that I feel dejected about my body or something. It is just that I am uncomfortable. I don't like girls feeling low about themselves and I feel sad about my body except some times when I feel really low and bad but I get back in no time. I really don't like girls feeling that they are too fat or thin, too short or tall, not curvy or sexy or something else. I don't like involving in such conversations. I think we should accept how we are born instead of complaining about what we think we do not have. Every girl at one or the other point of time faces another girl who she thinks is really beautiful. I think it is common.

 This is how I was born and anything I do now cannot change how I appear. So I learnt to accept the fact, though I do complain sometimes, okay most of the time but I don't go to extreme measures and feel insecure. Instead worked on sharpening my brain and improving my character. That is what is in my hands and I can change it by working hard. I don't want to give a crap about what others think of me. That is the reason why I don't like hearing girls complain about their appearances because I believe that every one has their own flaws and insecurities. We should learn to accept them.

"So stop complaining about my hugs. My hugs are great!They are so precious you know. I won't hug you even if you ask me if you behave so! " She said crossing her arms.

I raised my arms in surrender. "I am just saying that we are being late."

"And that is becau.."

"Okay girls! Stop it now. We don't have enough  time. You can continue your argument after the ball."

Sarah interrupted.

"We are not arguing." We both said at the same time.

"Yeah sure. Sit down I will do the hair and make up and then you can wear the dress. Hurry up we don't have much time and remember you are the reason for this ball."

"Thank you. That makes me feel so much better." I said sarcastically. I sat down to let then do their work and they immediately opened many things. "Please do my make up minimal and natural."