Chapter 27-Gabbs

I woke up from my deep sleep but peaceful and well rested this time unlike yesterday when I was so sleepy. Mostly I slept all day and ate appropriate times because Blake wouldn't let me sleep on an empty stomach. Not am I just sleep deprived but also starved so I ate like pig, not that it matters to me. After the breakfast with the family, Blake didn't allow me down but got my lunch and dinner to the room. His words 'I don't want to be pushed to my limits again nor about my performance in bed'. I think it is quite funny. Sometimes being a sleepyhead comes handy. I really wish there comes a day again like that, where I can tease Blake and do what I want although he allows me to do everything except having a guy around. Blake makes up more than enough for it though. I smiled at it.

"What are you smiling at?" Blake interrupted my monologue. I giggled seeing his still sleepy face and muttered nothing. I snuggled back in his arms. I think recently I got obsessed with cuddling Blake or just Blake in general.

"Still sleepy?"

"No."

"And you are still cuddling me?"

I rose slightly and asked looking at him"I can't?"

"No, it's just you never did this before unless you were sleeping." He said tucking a stray hair.

"Well, I am a cuddly person in general."

"Mhm." He hummed and kissed me on the forehead. I love kiss on forehead because it generally shows the affection and has an innocent meaning to it.I love it. Some one knocked on the door so I moved from top of him or at least tried to but Blake wouldn't let me.

"Umm. Someone knocked on the door."

"I heard. My senses are much sharper than yours."

"Then let me down."

"Why?"

"It won't be decent."

He raised an eyebrow amused. I can almost see the mischievous glint in his eyes. Something is coming brace yourself Sophie.

"Decent you say? What happened yesterday. You said I was good in bed and no to mention the bigger the better." Damn it! I am not sleepy now as I slept almost the entire yesterday and hence the tomato red face now.

"You are blushing." He said touching my cheeks gently. "I wonder what happened yesterday, such bold and sexy words but didn't blush."

"Shut up! I was sleepy yesterday." I mumbled barely audible and completely embarrassed. Should have thought about it.

"Sophie." Came the voice from the along with knocking.

"Yes." I said struggling to sit up.

"Can I come in?" Gabbs asked.

"Yes." Finally Blake let me sit but he embraced me from behind, kind of like a back hug.

Gabs came in cautiously first peeking and then coming in.

"May I know why you are so cautious? Normally you wouldn't even knock, just barge in. You even took photos of us while sleeping. Now entered as if you are making sure that someone was not there. What's the matter?" I asked quite suspicious.

"Um.. I really don't want to see it again. Even though you are my cousin it is not a good sight to see. I thought of giving you guys a little privacy."

"What is?" I asked confused.

"I think she is talking about yesterday." Blake suddenly whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine.

"What do you mean?"

"You let your blanket fall."

"What blan....ket" Shit! Yesterday when I sat up I have no clothes on. She must have misunderstood, not to mention the comments I made at the breakfast. I knew something like this will happen but still I behaved so. Darn me and my tendencies to act like a child. "Uh." I coughed trying to cover up.