Chapter 50-Wedding

And at last the day arrived! My wedding day! I can't say at last since it's actually been two days but I have to say the two days are a really long interval, at least to me. Lat time my heat started and me for one not welcome pain I insisted that I be marked since we love each other and all why not? But if only things ended that simply!

Not to mention the marking process was a very painful one. After I woke up from the extremely comfortable sleep in the arms of my beloved mate I glared at him! I don't know whether he slept along with me or not but when I was awake he laid beside me looking at me worriedly with a very rigid and tense body. I know he can't help with the pain and so I stayed quietly glaring at him. But he could have at least warned me right? He never warned about the pain and it hurt like hell to the point of fainting.

But do you think my problems ended there? Nope, nada! My glaring at him stopped with an immense pain at the pit of my stomach. My eyes widened and I looked at Blake confused with one hand holding my stomach. He looked at me worriedly but his expression showed that he knows something I don't.

Turned out this is because my mate is a hybrid. If he was a plain wolf then the marking would have been enough to put the pain at bay at least for a day considering that is the time til we get married. Oh! I slept for an entire after fainting from the immense pain. And so coming back to the matter at hand my mate is not just a plain wolf but a combination of a vampire, wolf witch and angel. For wolf and angel marking is done before mating but for vampire and witches marking is done after mating, you know.....uh.....during mating at the point when....it ends...I mean at climax.

Since both are in equal amounts I mean two parts before and two parts after so why not his body get satisfied with either one. Why? To my utter bad luck and suffering his vampire side has to be the prominent one. It's not fair to blame only Blake in this matter. My body too decided that it's not enough that I just get marked to be satisfied. Stupid and stupid supernatural system of marking!

Coming to the marking I thought here would be some kind of tattoo or something with all moon and wolf with his name or something but nothing except two teeth marks which clearly indicated I was bitten. Thank god at least they weren't swollen or as ugly as I thought teeth marks would be. This again has to with vampire side being the dominant one. I don't have any complaint with the lack of tattoo for a mark.

Wolves do get a tattoo of wolf and moon and names, angels a tattoo of wings with names at the end and witches just names in the ancient language in which spells are written for vampires plain teeth marks and I had to settle with plain teeth marks. My side of family I mean demons don't have any marking system, just plain mating and fairies don't have mates at all.

So whatever it is his some sides and my side combined my body decided that plain marking is not enough and that we have to move to the further step for which I rejected plainly and quiet stubbornly. I am not backing down when just only a day is left to my goal! Not goal exactly but you do get my point right?

But the problem is my body which decided to put me in pain and release strong scent to attract my dear mate which is the reason for his rigid and tense posture! He couldn't attack me when I was sleeping nor could he leave making me vulnerable to unmated male attacks in case one decided to surprise me by visiting.

At one point of time Blake was all into mating even if he had to force me initially because he and me both know that after the initial push I would be all into it because of my heat. Don't misunderstand Blake it is not because he was pushed so much but because I was in to much pain. He said he wouldn't mind being pushed to the edge of his limits, he would go to any lengths if it was for me but he couldn't see me in pain.

Cliche I know but at that time I was so moved I thought why not but fortunately the rational side of my brain was still present and argued with me and I had to side with it because I don't want to think I did a mistake in the future when the wait was just a day. So I had to convince him by emotional blackmail, not particularly but you can consider it so.