Chapter- 12-Hybrid

I just attached the video of the song from "the world is still beautiful" It is a nice anime. One of my favorites. So any anime fans reading this who didn't see the anime, go and see it now. Uh. Of course after reading this chapter. 

********************************************************************************************

"Hybrid?"

"SEBASTIAN!" Blake growled

"You haven't told her?"

"No, you idiot."

"Then tell her."

"I am trying to tell her when you so rudely interrupted."

"But you were taking so much time to explain."

"It's not that easy."

"Yes it is. You just say Sophie I am a hybrid.."

"SEBASTIAN!"

"Yes Xavier."

"Um.. I am still here. I would appreciate it if one of you explain."

Blake looked hesitant. I held his hands and when he looked  at me in the eyes I just nodded not knowing what to tell in this situation.

"I am not a pure vampire."

Huh? What does he mean by pure vampire?

"I  am a mix or as he said hybrid." 

I still looked at him with confusion.

"I am part were-wolf" Yay, so having a were-wolf mate is also satisfied by this "part angel and part witch."

I am shocked. I never heard of any such thing. I asked the only thing that made sense.

"How?"

"My parents are pure but not completely pure."

Huh? Pure but not completely pure?  There is either pure or impure. Does he understand that he is not making any sense? Are they too part were-wolf, part angel and part witch?

"It's better if you explain to her from the scratch." Mr.Alpha interrupted.

"Shut up. I know it." He said growling at him to which he just chuckled. Nevertheless when he turned to me he has the same nervousness. It isn't shown on his face but somehow I can tell it. He is nonchalant on the outside but he, for sure, is nervous.

"How to start this, the realms of this world were not so friendly at the start. They used to fight with each other for power and feeling that their very own race is powerful. Many battles took place in their greed for power and false pride. They fought for centuries long generations after generations. 

 After a very long battle vampires won but there was loss on all sides making the victory not really a victory. And there wasn't complete peace because attack still occurred even after the vampires emerged victorious. In such days something happened which shook the balance of the these realms. 

The prince of vampires found that his mate is the princess of were-wolves. Not long after the prince of angels found that his mate is the princess of witches realm. It caused a lot of chaos. Mate bond was never rejected, especially among royals. 

There were many who opposed this. But the princes and princess were not affected by that. In fact they weren't in favor of the war between realms but couldn't do anything. They refused to let go of their mates and held each other tightly. They refused to give up their love for the idiotic war going between the realms.

 They had to go through many thing but never let their loved ones go. Finally the war settled between the realms due to their persistence and the deep love they had for their mates. They were able to subdue the war and were soon crowned and there was peace between the realms. Not complete peace but the royalties held on.