Chapter 15-Fairy

Just a random song I thought would be pleasant to hear.

By the way I want to thank @AasthaJinda15for reading my book and trying to help me with editing. Thank you! I really appreciate your effort.

********************************************************************************************

He is slowly closing the distance between us. The look in his eyes is so intense and so full of emotions. I can't find it in me to look away. What to do?

"What is that?"

"Uh? "

He looked in the direction I looked. That's a relief. Wait! Is that what you will say to distract someone? How stupid of you. It is a very lame pathetic excuse. I am pretty screwed. He will know that there is no one outside and I played a trick on him. What kind of person uses a grade schooler trick on a six foot six inches vampire. Apparently I am! The only one in this entire world. 

He started getting up and moved towards the balcony which is where I pointed or looked at. I should say vampires are really idiots. I am starting to doubt his story though he clearly shown himself as a vampire. I mean he lived for hundreds of years and didn't even realize that I am playing a trick on him. Well,  I don't have any problem. When he realizes that no one is thee outside I will lie that I might have mistaken. What? I don't want to tell him the truth yet. Who knows when that trick might come handy?

He get off from and moved towards the balcony door and opened it and obviously I followed him or else  he might just figure out that I tricked him. He took deep breathe in or more like sniffing the air. You know the balcony is very calm and welcoming. The cool wind made me want to stay here for a little long. There is a sofa set to sit and relax. The railing is covered with green plants giving it a great look. Small plants are kept in pots in various places around the place.

"May I know what are you doing here?"

I turned to see Xavier all business mode and crossed his arms on his chest looking strict towards a plant in a corner. Either he is crazy or he picked on my trick and is trying to trick me further or tease me. Anyways I decided now that I will call him Blake when he is with me, you know, free in his own way, which let me tell looks strict to each and every eye except mine. When he is with me his eyes soften and he relaxes with me. Even throws me occasional genuine smiles catching me off guard and sending my heart into a frenzy. At that time I will call him Blake.

And we are out like in ball tomorrow or when he is a little strict like this then I will call him Xavier. I like Leonardo too but his entire family might respond. As of now may be when I am angry with him. Let's see. Yeah, forgot his wolf is Dominique. I wonder if his other sides have names too. Anyways let's not drift away further from the current topic. 

He stood there arms crossed and started saying things as if scolding a kid.

"You know this can be considered as spying and you interrupted my time with my mate."

His tone is hard but that is because of the irritation of being interrupted but he is not seriously angry. Just frustrated.

"Xavier. Who are you talking to?" I looked at him and the surroundings skeptically to make sure he is not tricking me into something.

He waved me to come near and I went near him cautiously unsure of what he tricking me into. As soon as I am within his reach he took hold of me and turned me towards the plant. I looked at him with surprise and he gestured me to look forwards. I looked unsure forwards. First I couldn't find anything but later I gasped.

There is a small creature standing there with it's arms folded and glaring towards Xavier. It is a little fairy with butterfly wings and leaf like dress with something like a crown on her head, also made of plants. So cute. It is a young girl and when it noticed my gaze on her she looked towards me a little nervous and unsure. I smiled brightly at her and she smiled in return and flew to my eye level.