O N E

I walked into the cafeteria instantly seeing my friend Avery. We were the only ones who had second lunch together, while our other friends had 1st lunch.

"Hey Mal, I heard there's a party Saturday night and only the juniors and seniors are allowed to come" she says while keeping her eyes glued to the phone screen.

"I don't know, something always happens whenever we go to parties. Either one of us gets lost, or they fall drunk on their ass." I didn't hate going to parties, it's just that I would get stuck with babysitting one of my friends because they got wasted or something.

"That was only once Malia! I didn't know everthing had alcohol in it" Avery defended. She was so gullible. It was a party, what did she expect?

I remember that night, I had told her not to drink because almost everything had alcohol, but no. 'I needed to loosen up' She had a massive hang over that lasted until Monday.

"Who else is going?" If I am going to the party with Avery, I'm making sure it's not just us going.

"So your coming?" Her eyes lit up with a huge smile which revealed her dimples.

"I didn't say I was going, all I'm asking is who else is going with you" her smile disappeared while she glared at me.

"Sam, Isabel, Andrea and Charlotte. You and Isabel can take your cars" I raise my eyebrow at Avery. When I drove her drunk ass home, she almost threw up in my car.

"Malia come on! We're juniors. Everyone is going out to parties getting drunk, having sex and getting high. Don't say your dad won't let you go either. He lets you off so easily on everything"

I mean she kind does have a point, I just wont admit it. Last time I got drunk was a couple of months ago.

I was about to say something to Avery until I was interrupted by some people who began to call out.

I turn my head only to see them.

The fucking Dolan twins.

Of course they needed their side girls with them too.

"I thought they were absent today" Avery muttered while turning her head back to her phone screen.

The twins were basically worshipped by everyone in the school. All guys wanted to be them, while all the girls wanted the twins to be in them. They were the most arrogant people I've ever met.

"Surprised they didn't dress the same today" I let out a giggle and looked back up at the crowd.

Grayson was wearing a black shirt with a dirty green colored leather jacket and slightly ripped jeans, while Ethan wore a white shirt with a dark flannel and black jeans. You can tell which twin is which, they aren't that hard to figure out.

"Fuck she's here too" I already knew who Avery was talking about. She was talking about Ethan's on and off girlfriend Mackenzie. "I still don't know how everyone idolizes her." Avery muttered only loud enough for me to hear.

"Just kiss ass" I mumble.

I admit, Mackenzie is pretty. Bright green eyes, large full lips, long blonde hair. Killer legs. She could be a model if she wanted to, she was gorgeous.

I turn my head to look at Grayson who was flirting it up with another girl. His new fuck buddy. Grayson was the type of person who has one night stands with girls and them shrugs them off. One girl made the mistake of going back to him because she actually gained feelings. Biggest mistake ever. She left the school crying and never came back.

Ethan on the other hand was the type of guy to have a thing with the girl and then they break it off. Basically the same thing with Mackenzie, but they have lasted longer than the rest.

"Hey Ave, who's party is it again?" If it was the twins party, I will not go.

"Cameron's party, the twins bestfriend. Why are you going?" She asked. Her eyes gave me a pleading look and I sighed.

"No promises" I say getting up.

Author's Note: Hope you guys liked the first chapter of "Daddy Issues"

I'm pretty sure you guys know who Mackenzie is too, and no I did not purposely put a similar name. It was literally a coincidence

I Re-edited this chapter and the part where Malia is describing Mackenzie becaus people were getting upset because of how I wrote it. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against Meredith. I think she is fucking gorgeous, I would love to be in her place. Once again, I DO NOT HATE OR HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST MEREDITH. I just feel the need to restate that because people think I actually hate her when I don't

For the people who don't know who the Dolan Twins are and are reading this book, no they are not like this. This is all fictional.

Lastly, I may be updating very slowly because highschool is a pain. So please don't comment 'update' because it just stresses me out more.