N I N E

Weeks later...

I slammed the door to my room, making the sound echo throughout the empty house. I threw everything on the floor as I quickly tapped on the screen of my phone. My phone vibrated every minute, as video messages were sent to me. I quickly closed the curtain to my window and began to undress myself, leaving me in only my bra and panties.

I layed in bed and began to watch the videos of Grant. His moans began to echo throughout my room. I bite my lip as I watch him doing all these things to himself.

I get a text message and I quickly read it.

Grant: Send me something babygirl. I'm not very happy at the moment.

Me: mmm let me think about it, no.

Grant: Don't start with me.

I smirk as I unclip my bra and throw it on the floor. I set the phone on my nightstand and record myself. I begin to run my hands everywhere knowing it would drive him crazy. I stop recording and send him the video. Within seconds he replies back to me.

Grant: give me a fucking minute

I cover myself up with my sheets and my phone vibrates with another video message. I quickly open it up and watch as he moans my name. I quickly begin to remove my underwear and I begin to record myself and I'm going fucking crazy. I'm replaying Grant's videos which is a major fucking turn on.

Grant: facetime me babygirl. I need to see you live.

I get a facetime call and I accept it, but I block out my face and so does Grant.

I watch him direct the camera at his lower region and I do the same. My fingers begin to move towards my lower region and when I do, I hear Grant moaning.

My fingers rub against me and I'm moaning loudly as my back arches.

"That's it babygirl. Keep it going" I hear Grant say with his deep and raspy voice.

"I could do so many things to you, if only you were here" he begins to say dirty things making me move faster.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum" I moan as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"You can hold it babygirl, keep going"

I keep going and I feel the tension building up in my stomach. I scream as I cum, I lay in bed as my hands roam throughout my body. I direct the camera towards my lips and I suck in my fingers, I hear him groan and I smirk. He directs the camera towards him and now it was my turn to hear him.

I see his hand wrap around his long member as he moans. I turn my body around and lay on my stomach. I begin to grind my lower body against the sheets while watching him do his thing.

"Grant" I say breathlessly as he keeps going.

His hand begins to move rapidly and I know he's ready to cum. Before I know it I hear him grunt as he cums.

I direct the camera towards my body, my hair covering my face as I grind on the sheets.

"Fuck babygirl"

I keep going until I cum and Grant interupts me. What he says surprises me and I lay there shocked, even though I shouldn't be.

"Let daddy watch you clean yourself up"

'Daddy'

I had the biggest daddy kink ever. Other people find it stupid, but I find it fucking hot.

I let him watch me clean myself up. I lay in bed directing the camera towards my body as he speaks.

"We should do this more often babygirl"

"Agreed"

"Ill see you next time babygirl"

And with that, he ends the call and I lay in bed breathless, and naked.

What did I just do?

Days later...

Grant and I haven't talked in a while, I tried to text him the other day, but he completely blew me off. I haven't told Avery about it either, I'd prefer to keep my sex life private rather than spill it to the entire school that I was sexting some guy I met by mistake.

Mackenzie hasn't done shit to me either. With Ethan and Grayson around, she can't do shit to me. She always holds herself back when they're around. Ethan and Grayson haven't even seen me for a couple of weeks.

I walk down the hall with Avery next to me as we talk.

"What are you doing later on Malia?" Avery asks me as we walk to class.

"Homework, the usual" I say as we continue walking.

We finally stop at the class that I dreaded the most. Grayson and Cameron were here too.

"Good luck" Avery says walking to her class.

I enter the class and right when I sit down, someone slumps down in the seat next to me and I see Cameron.

"What the fuck do you want Dallas" I say as I try backing away as much as possible.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything to you. I just wanted to tell you something" he says as his attitude changes.

"Tell me what?" I ask confused.

"Just be careful. That's all I gotta say." He gets up and walks back to his seat.

"What do you mean be careful?" I ask dumbfounded.

"That's for you to figure out" he winks and I scoff.

He can never be serious. The class begins and I'm left thinking about what Cameron said.

The rest of the day goes on and it's finally time to go home. I head to the girls locker room because I forgot my phone in my locker and when I come out, I'm pushed up against the brick wall.

I stare at his face in shock as he smirks at me.

"E-Ethan" I stutter as his smirk grows deeper.

"You thought you were so slick babygirl" he mumbles into my ear as he begins to kiss my jaw.

What was he talking about?

"Turns out you were here right in front of me" he mumbles into my ear and that's when I remember it all.

The messages.

Grant is Ethan.

"E-Ethan" I whimper.

"I never knew you could be so dirty, yet so innocent at the same time" he says before he presses his lips against mines.

Ethan's POV

It was her the whole time. Mal was Malia. Her innocent look hid it all. I should've known it was her. The way she spoke, her attitude, everything.

All I knew was that I wasn't done with her. She was different. She was like a game that was hard to play, one that didn't want to be played.

Author's Note: Second chapter in one motberfucking day! I told you guys I would write soon haha. But Ethan finally found out who Mal was. Anyways, I'm falling asleep as I write this so im going to go to sleep.