T W E N T Y - S I X

Ethan's POV

"Please don't hate me"

She's already asleep when I say it and I feel frustrated.

I wasn't supposed to fall for her, and I even said it. No relationship, no feelings. Nothing.

It was just supposed to be a little deal, but it turned into so much more. But I just can't be with her. I'll hurt her, just like the last.

I look at her sleeping figure and I feel my face heat up. I admit, she was gorgeous. Everything about her was perfect, even if she didn't think so.

The question is, even if I do admit my feelings towards her, will we even last as a couple? Does she even have any feelings for me is the real question here.

Malia's POV

"Malia how do you not know?" Avery crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes as I bit into the red apple.

"Well shit, You make it seem like I give a fuck about that class. I'm only taking it because it's required" I chew loudly on the apple and I already know that she's annoyed. She hates it when people chew loudly.

"Damn LaMont, chill" I turn to see Grayson sitting behind the lunch table where Avery and me were sitting and I scoff while turning around in my seat.

"Shut the fuck up Bailey" his eyes widen as Cameron, Jack, Aaron, and Ethan laugh.

"Shut up LaMont, or you'll regret it" He glares at me and I smirk.

By now the cafeteria is quiet and everyone stares at us with wide eyes.

"Try me, little dick" I pick up my stuff and walk out of the cafeteria, while hearing some people "ooh" and then I hear Jack, Cameron, and Aaron laugh hysterically. Ethan has a smile going from ear to ear as he shakes his head and runs his hand through his messy hair.

"Wait Malia!" Avery chases after me and I stop. I cross my arms and huff while I tap my foot on the floor.

"You know Grayson is gonna come after you right?" She had a worried look on her face and I shake my head while I laugh.

"No Avery, he won't do a goddamned thing to me"

Grayson has been poking at me for the past few days and it's on my fucking nerves already, and the fact that I get bitchy when I'm on my period doesn't help either.

-----

I park on the side and I sit in silence as I wait for Ethan to come outside.

When he comes out, he's shirtless and rubbing his eyes. He only had on his navy blue shorts with our schools name and a pair of socks.

I open the car door and I sit there as he yawns and stretches. His muscles became more noticable and I just wanted to pounce on him, but...motherfucking nature bit me in the ass.

I look at his face, and I can see that his eyes are red from rubbing them too much and swollen because he just woke up. His lips also look bigger too.

Fuck, he was 10 times more attractive when he barely wakes up.

"What happened? Why'd you call me?"

I bite my lip and try to hide the moan that escaped my lips.

His voice was hoarse and raspy. Jesus, this boy really was going to be the death of me.

He laughs and I feel my face heat up.

"Did you just moan?" I nod and he laughs, I hide my face in my hands and he wraps his arms around me and holds me.